• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Why do I see too many Mario players FG

Gamehowitzer

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Gamehowitzer
3DS FC
5327-1431-1627
Lol But why? He's the main character man. That's like hating Ryu in SF or Jin in Tekken or Lu Kang or Scorpion in MK. Lmao
You try playing against the same character in for glory a **** ton of times over a short timespan and you tell me

Nick Smash

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
4355-9900-3491
You try playing against the same character in for glory a **** ton of times over a short timespan and you tell me
I don't know. I like to put a positive mindset to everything. If I constantly keep playing against the same character I just think of it as practice so I know how to counter that certain character.

Gamehowitzer

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Gamehowitzer
3DS FC
5327-1431-1627
I don't know. I like to put a positive mindset to everything. If I constantly keep playing against the same character I just think of it as practice so I know how to counter that certain character.
Fine ill just explain. You get tired and bored of it. It's not fun if there is no variety in matches, and mario players are generally all the same.

Nick Smash

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
4355-9900-3491
Fine ill just explain. You get tired and bored of it. It's not fun if there is no variety in matches, and mario players are generally all the same.
Hey I'm not disagreeing with you. I'm just telling you how I see it. I get what you're saying. I haven't really run into that problem though. Lol I know I definitely don't ONLY play as Mario. I have quite a few characters up my sleeve.

Well anyway, do any of you play the 3DS version?

Last edited by a moderator:

Combos4Dayz

Smash Rookie
NNID
Combos4Dayz
3DS FC
1392-8440-5699
Please ignore this post.

Last edited:

Mega-Spider

Smash Ace
NNID
MegaSonic3
3DS FC
4124-5940-2103
Nick Smash Nick Smash Yes, I still play the 3DS version, but only if I'm either outside my house or if my brother has the Wii U. I mainly use it to practice and I translate that to the Wii U version.

Gamehowitzer

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Gamehowitzer
3DS FC
5327-1431-1627
Nick Smash Nick Smash Yes, I still play the 3DS version, but only if I'm either outside my house or if my brother has the Wii U. I mainly use it to practice and I translate that to the Wii U version.
see i would play the wii u version, but my living room TV has display lag. even with gamemode on.

Nick Smash

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
4355-9900-3491
Any of you wanna exchange FCs? I main Mario and Cloud too. Lol But before Cloud came out Charizard was my 2nd main. So I also play Char, Fox,TL,Falco and Sonic as secondary characters. Ok. Sorry about the multi-posting.

Last edited:

Gamehowitzer

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Gamehowitzer
3DS FC
5327-1431-1627
Any of you wanna exchange FCs? I main Mario and Cloud too. Lol But before Cloud came out Charizard was my 2nd main. So I also play Char, Fox,TL,Falco and Sonic as secondary characters. Ok. Sorry about the multi-posting.
maybe. im not up for any matches tonight tho. i played a ton against this other guy.

Gamehowitzer

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Gamehowitzer
3DS FC
5327-1431-1627
welp. yard work was rough. i took a nap when everything was done. sorry i didn't get to playing with you. maybe today. and pm me next time nick...

Last edited:

Gamehowitzer

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Gamehowitzer
3DS FC
5327-1431-1627
"Yes, how dare you play the game how you want. What the **** is wrong with you Mario players?"
Don't be a **** man. If you actually want to talk instead of being sarcastic it would be appreciated. If you don't like that i asked for people to learn new characters in hopes that it would dilute the for glory roster then that's on you. Maybe i play smash too much anyways. Point is, I personally am tired of playing mario players on FG. That's all that this thread was about. No one asked you to come here, if you don't like what was said then too bad. I'm not forcing my opinions on anyone and im not hurting anyone by expressing them. I don't know if you usually try to belittle people on the internet but take it somewhere else.

Reila

the true enemy of humanity is anime
Well, look at the bright side, it is not nearly as bad as the Scorpions in online Mortal Kombat. Most people only play that stupid yellow ninja there. As for Mario himself, he is the face of Nintendo, the Ryu of Smash and an easy character to play as, designed for new players to have an easier time getting into Smash. It is easy to understand why there are a lot of Marios online. Plus, there is nothing wrong with playing Mario, please control your salt levels.

Gamehowitzer

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Gamehowitzer
3DS FC
5327-1431-1627
Plus, there is nothing wrong with playing Mario, please control your salt levels.
Jeez do you people just decide to comment without reading any of the comments? Ugh.
No there isn't any thing wrong with fighting mario. No ****. I'm simply tired of fighting mario's, falcons, etc. Me. There are people who share that sentiment. Thnaks for understanding.

Last edited:
Top Bottom