• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Why do I feel the urge to flame threads?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeliciousCake

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4313-1513-6404
It's becoming a pretty bad problem. Mainly, I don't want to end up being one of those people with a huge post count that isn't a respected poster. But as of late, probably out of boredom and the lack of interesting threads, I inexplicably bash stupid threads. Over the past... 9 years, I guess, I seem to have just lost all tolerance for idiocy on the Internet. Spelling and grammar errors? Go **** yourself! Didn't use the search function? Well, go delete your account you lazy ***. Don't get me started on people that are just idiots in general.

...help me!

SkylerOcon

Tiny Dancer
Judging by your name, I'm going to guess that you have an extreme affiliation with anonymous. Maybe try to act like this isn't *chan.

SkylerOcon

Tiny Dancer
Still though, that just proves that you do know about all that crap. So don't act like its a *chan, regardless of how often you post on those.

And I've seen your posts. You're turning into the SWF version of Anon.

And I'm not trying to be mean -- I'm trying to help.

DeliciousCake

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4313-1513-6404
Ack I would hope not to turn into an Anon. I sent in a request to join the Debater's group so I could try and partake in intelligent discussion, but they haven't accepted me yet. I used to post intelligently, but lately every thing's just gotten so dry here.

SkylerOcon

Tiny Dancer
It's because Brawl's just come out so the website is now divided into two basic groups. Those who think Brawl is fun and those who hate it because it's not Melee 2.0 (spare me your crap of saying you don't want that. Re-read your posts and then try to convince me otherwise).

It'll all return to being somewhat normal soon.

OffTheChain

Smash Ace
Maybe go outside and take an internet forum break for a good while? After 9 years it may be overdue.

Or you know, just don't flame, its not hard. If you are aware that your doing it and want to be respected(lol) then it should not be that hard to review your post before posting it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom