• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

why dnt.... 2

holyv

Smash Journeyman
We DON'T angle our fsmashes?

As you all know, people knows that all good luigis angle their fsmashes UP, it's on the Good luigi habits thread, and people experience it. So they will di DOWNWARDS for everything.

Why?

Well, If you DI diagonally down to Luigi fsmash and Luigi up-b, the effect would be the same, and those are our main killing moves, most used.

Now, if we DON'T angle, and people DI down (That's what they normally do against us), the ko % would be 80% for the heaviest DI! (Talking about HEAVY di, like DDD and DK).

i tried today against my friend, it worked well, you should try so!!

And if it gets too obvious, ANGLE it! it's just a predict thing

--

I hope boss and yoshq gets proud of me

Luigisama

Smash Champion
lol idk if this is a troll topic or not. yeah we mostly do tilt our fsmashes, but idk I'm probably the only one with this problem. But I tend miss the tilted fsmash. :(

zhao_guang

Smash Lord
NNID
zhaoguang1
i liked "why dnt...." the original better. boss put a stronger effort into the role, and i feel like making a sequel with holyv is just a blatant cash grab from Luigi Main Inc.

Top Bottom