• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Why didn't I grab teh ledge?

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
I didn't see you make contact with the ledge, Yoshi must be in range where you can't see the space behind him.

Teh Future

Smash Master
^I guess, although Ive done that like, once in my entire life beforehand, I was just like omgwtfno and stood in spawn refusing to believe I'd done something that stupid. I dunno, im still having trouble believing I wasn't holding right...

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: You don't have to hold right.

You just have to not hold down.

You were probably holding right and angled your stick just by the way you hold your controller or something. There's no other real reason that this could have happened other than you inputting down. It happens, though.

DarkLeviathan89

Smash Lord
Shiri's right. When you hold down during the down B descent, you can't grab ledges. I've learned that from experience.

jibbyjaont

Smash Journeyman
I think you missed by barely. Correct me if I am wrong but I think I the tiniest gap between you and the ledge.

Top Bottom