• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

why Diddy Kong is the best?

Status
Not open for further replies.

HotshotScott0007

Smash Cadet
hey i main bowser but i am trying to decide upon few other mains so as to keep opponents guessing i will be going to each character community and asking why that player is good and what is good about them and also what is bad about them please tell me why i should (or shouldn't) consider diddy kong as my main. all input would be appreciated but the more detail the better

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
I'm under oath not to tell you how good Diddy is.

I absolutely cannot inform you that Glide Tossing Bananas is one of the single greatest things in this game.
And under no circumstances am I allowed to explain that Diddy is a great character. That he has a very unique playstyle. has valid combos, and like Mario in Melee, doesn't have any impossible matchups, just matchups he really has to work for.

It would especially be breaking the oath if I told you to watch the video in this thread:
http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=184468

Since it's like an advertisement as to how good Diddy is (or can be).

---

To be serious for a second, people can't tell you what character to play. Look at the characters that are winning tournaments (Or placing reasonably well), and decide for yourself. People can tell you all they want, but its up to you to find a character you're comfortable with.

Vall3y

Smash Lord
right now dedicating yourself to diddy is betting on an underdog horse to win the race, imo. while the japanese appreciate her a lot and it seems like its going to end up as a good char, even very good, its not guaranteed and most likely she wont end up as high as ... well i dont really have to say it
anyway if you're looking for a good char, because the one you like sucks i wouldnt pick diddy up unless you want to not for that reason but because you like her!

IDK

Smash Lord
i lol'd at vyse. this thread by hotshot may be considered spam by a mod... and because you're doing it... what... 34 times... you could get banned. idk...

HMD

Smash Journeyman
what are u talking about only good against noobs i have beaten people that are not noobs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom