• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Why can't sheik infinitely grab wario?

Mmac

Smash Lord
Grabbing someone who has already used their double jump doesn't give it back if you're a "Holding high" grab character (Excluding Yoshi or ZSS for some reason).

I tested Sheik (Along with others), but that was before the "Semi-Infinite" was discovered oh, 3 minutes after. However, some people were flawed. Marth couldn't because he was too wide and hold Wario close enough for him to footstool escape on release, while DK, Ivysaur, and Wario couldn't because they're grab hitbox is too low.

Sheik may, or may not be able to Infinite Wario. I'll test it, and see what comes up

ADHD

Smash Hero
Grabbing someone who has already used their double jump doesn't give it back if you're a "Holding high" grab character (Excluding Yoshi or ZSS for some reason).

I tested Sheik (Along with others), but that was before the "Semi-Infinite" was discovered oh, 3 minutes after. However, some people were flawed. Marth couldn't because he was too wide and hold Wario close enough for him to footstool escape on release, while DK, Ivysaur, and Wario couldn't because they're grab hitbox is too low.

Sheik may, or may not be able to Infinite Wario. I'll test it, and see what comes up
Thanks, keep pissing off wario users, they're kinda annoying to fight so it would be more fun to just chaingrab him.

Mmac

Smash Lord
Unfortunately, Sheik can't Infinite Wario. His grab is too low, so Wario can just Airdodge out of it.

Sorry it took so long, but it's hard to find cooperative people

Judge Judy

Smash Lord
This will proabally turn out like the Ness and Lucas infinite. They'll seem to work for a while but it'll be shortly after discovered that a majority of them are escapable. The Yoshi one works for sure but the other ones are pretty iffy.

NJzFinest

Smash Hero
I lol'd.

10manlymen
Calling a Sheik a guy or a girl can both be backed up pretty well, so don't bother.

I made up a psuedo chain-grab on Wario that works depending on how deteriorated your tilts are, also if you don't hit with the right area of certain moves he can air dodge or respond which is why it's 'pseudo' but you can block his attacks and wait for air dodges if they do occur

The combo goes like so

Grab release > Footstool > Neutral air > Up tilt > Grab
Grab release > Footstool > Neutral air > Up tilt > Grab
Should be around 40%ish now
Grab release> Footstool > Neutral air > F-tilt > Grab
(He starts being able to respond sometimes around 60%)

The neutral air to f-tilt to grab works on and off up until around 100ish

I found it worked better when I did f-tilt as close to his body as possible

at 80, when you sex kick wario off of a footstool he slides while stunned and you can grab him again (ROFL) it's so gay

FD **** plx

NEO is amazing.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Calling a Sheik a guy or a girl can both be backed up pretty well, so don't bother.
I thought it was funny cause it reminded me of the he/she/it/potato phrase.

I am surprised Shiek can't infinite Wario, her grab hitbox should be high enough to catch him. :ohwell:

Top Bottom