• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Why are there so few posts in this section?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gray

Smash Journeyman
What? DK is pretty mediocre... It doesn't mean you can't win with him, just that you'll have to try much harder than most characters.

Mouf_From_Da_Souf

Smash Journeyman
hmm okay lemme file halfDemonz opinion on "never listen to again"

get this thru ur head son, itll help u get better wit dk. DK IS HORRIBLE, that is why we have to make up for his horribleness with gay camping and cheap uair and donkey punch killz. hez not versatile at all, his shield sux, he has no approach, good lord hez just awful.

i mean, all he can do pretty much is bair grab and uair okay letz be real sir. and if u dont agree wit me still, let me remind u that i am alot better wit dk than u are, im basing this off of tha fact that u actually think dk is a decent char and that im utterly amazing

flaco

The Terminator
um according to the tier list is a bad charecter altought thats just the tiers I remember ken beat a good player with game and watch and the other player had fox

Gray

Smash Journeyman
um according to the tier list is a bad charecter altought thats just the tiers I remember ken beat a good player with game and watch and the other player had fox
That's because Skill>Tiers. Ken's really good, but that doesn't mean G@W is.

Sintenal

Ostin
BRoomer
ok then

write it mouf, stop with the useless posts with you just saying "im right" crap

post something useful for once

flaco

The Terminator
shut up

ya jerk
Should I remind you he his a mod and the job of a moderator goes as shown

What are Moderators?
Moderators are individuals (or groups of individuals) whose job it is to look after the running of the forums from day to day. They have the power to edit or delete posts and lock, unlock, move, delete and split topics in the forum they moderate. Generally moderators are there to prevent people going off-topic or posting abusive or offensive material

so becarful next time.

halfDemon

Smash Lord
hmm okay lemme file halfDemonz opinion on "never listen to again"

get this thru ur head son, itll help u get better wit dk. DK IS HORRIBLE, that is why we have to make up for his horribleness with gay camping and cheap uair and donkey punch killz. hez not versatile at all, his shield sux, he has no approach, good lord hez just awful.

i mean, all he can do pretty much is bair grab and uair okay letz be real sir. and if u dont agree wit me still, let me remind u that i am alot better wit dk than u are, im basing this off of tha fact that u actually think dk is a decent char and that im utterly amazing
I can see we have a very competent Smasher here...

DK is not horrible. Gay camping and cheap Giant Punch kills (lol, donkey punch)? First off, when was camping with DK ever gay? I mean, ever. Camping with Falco, gay. Camping with Fox, gay. But with DK? What's he gonna do, Down+B? Secondly, how in the world is Giant Punch cheap? How? Please explain.

DK is quite versatile. He has a good ground game with his FTilt, DTilt, grab, and Up+B. (His Up+B is uber, by the way). His aerial is above average , with BAir for comboing and KOing, his UAir is an excellent juggler and quite a nice finisher on floaties, his FAir can be comboed into for a great finisher, and his NAir is a good, quick, priority-heavy move, especially when L-canceled into his Up+B. His DAir is a nice meteor, a little slow, but nice.

His shield is pretty bad, I'll give you that.

He has an approach. Usually, it involves mindgames, which you obviously have no idea of. NAir > Up+B is quite good, DD > grab, BAirs, and even a Giant Punch now and then, if you can pull it off.

All you can do is BAir, grab, and UAir? What do you do woth Fox? Hmm, grab or shine. Leading to aerials. So he must suck then, right?

You sir, fail.

Sintenal, please ban. I don't like trolling/spamming/flaming.

Buttcrust

Smash Ace
For the record, Mouf has a nasty DK.

You both need to quit exaggerating your points. DK certainly isn't any good, but he's not bad either. He has somethings going for him. A smart DK can hold his own, look at BUM. But DK clearly isn't good because other than BUM no one can really compete at that level consistantly other than maybe CJ if he still plays DK. (Mike is/was pretty hot too though.)

Also KK is quite amazing. He's the best DK player in an entire hemisphere. Plus he like rugby which makes him even sexier. BUM, CJ, and KK. All top players in their countries and DK mains. Booyea! Now if only there was a good African DK player to make all the hemispheres together...

King Kong

Smash Lord

You both need to quit exaggerating your points. DK certainly isn't any good, but he's not bad either. He has somethings going for him. A smart DK can hold his own, look at BUM. But DK clearly isn't good because other than BUM no one can really compete at that level consistantly other than maybe CJ if he still plays DK. (Mike is/was pretty hot too though.)
*Ahem (cough)

Singles Results
1: Bringer of Death
2: CAOTIC
3: Tristan
4: Sloth
5: Radiance
5: King Kong
7: CATS
7: Scrubs
9: Joe
9: Syke
9: Markarse
9: Freddo
13: Atticus
13: GTR
13: Jaz
13: Kewl Niven
17: Nick
17: Plasia
17: Mr.Phantasmo
17: Forblaze
17: NG7
17: Divine Crono
17: Syrick
17: Glothrenite
25: DEIC
25: RANDOM
25: Jamie
25: Shaz
25: Kaydash
25: Kumori
25: Mike Tyson
25: SA Dave
33: Dohei
33: Sam
33: Linkapprentice
33: Fierce Oni
33: MikulonIce85
33: snes101
33: Duffman
33: Kieran
33: Myst Walker
33: Funky
33: DJ Cat
33: Julz

now if only Australia didnt suck :)

peace out

C@sH Mooney

Smash Master
You know what? I'm gonna get into serious DK training until I become pro starting right now!
WELL....GOOD LUCK WITH THAT MY FRIEND.-_-.you cant beat BUM's DK hes god!!

and No1 here is mewtwo so you cant talk via your brain.

Yet DK is very good. And this proves such is true http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nS4DDUTIez8

The Combo on that video Starting at 3:51 is my favorite overall.

Buttcrust

Smash Ace
I've always said you've got an amazing DK, KK. But I thought someone said you were using Sheik and Peach or something now? I thought you dropped the ape. Did you come back to the light side?

King Kong

Smash Lord
I've always said you've got an amazing DK, KK. But I thought someone said you were using Sheik and Peach or something now? I thought you dropped the ape. Did you come back to the light side?
Its a tough call, i've been using a combination of Peach/Sheik recently but I dunno..... i just dont enjoy the game as much when im using them. I've found a happy medium now by using DK as main and Peach as a secondary.

So yeah, im on the light side, but slightly tainted :)

peace out

halfDemon

Smash Lord

For the record, I never said DK is good. I just he's not bad.

KK, did you use only DK for that tourney?

Buttcrust

Smash Ace
Its a tough call, i've been using a combination of Peach/Sheik recently but I dunno..... i just dont enjoy the game as much when im using them. I've found a happy medium now by using DK as main and Sheik as a secondary.

So yeah, im on the light side, but slightly tainted :)

peace out
I stand corrected. Post edited to include awesomeness. ;)

King Kong

Smash Lord
For the record, I never said DK is good. I just he's not bad.

KK, did you use only DK for that tourney?
Mostly, I used Sheik to fight Triss's samus and got knocked out of losers, i should have stayed DK . I usually use DK at least half the time.

And my DK is really not that good lol, but its getting there.

peace out

Mouf_From_Da_Souf

Smash Journeyman
I can see we have a very competent Smasher here...

DK is not horrible. Gay camping and cheap Giant Punch kills (lol, donkey punch)? First off, when was camping with DK ever gay? I mean, ever. Camping with Falco, gay. Camping with Fox, gay. But with DK? What's he gonna do, Down+B? Secondly, how in the world is Giant Punch cheap? How? Please explain.

DK is quite versatile. He has a good ground game with his FTilt, DTilt, grab, and Up+B. (His Up+B is uber, by the way). His aerial is above average , with BAir for comboing and KOing, his UAir is an excellent juggler and quite a nice finisher on floaties, his FAir can be comboed into for a great finisher, and his NAir is a good, quick, priority-heavy move, especially when L-canceled into his Up+B. His DAir is a nice meteor, a little slow, but nice.

His shield is pretty bad, I'll give you that.

He has an approach. Usually, it involves mindgames, which you obviously have no idea of. NAir > Up+B is quite good, DD > grab, BAirs, and even a Giant Punch now and then, if you can pull it off.

All you can do is BAir, grab, and UAir? What do you do woth Fox? Hmm, grab or shine. Leading to aerials. So he must suck then, right?

You sir, fail.

Sintenal, please ban. I don't like trolling/spamming/flaming.
camping wit donkey punch = try goin to green greenz or jungle japez or even brinstar, o wait i forgot u play nothing but icicle mountain 24/7 wit itemz on and try to tell ppl that are better than u wit dk how to play dk

has it ever occurred to u that dk can sit his *** on one of tha small platformz in any of tha stagez i mentioned and tha only way they can approach u would lead to them getting shield grabbed? o wait dam i keep forgetting im talkin to sum1 who isnt good at all wit dk my bad fool

camping wit anybody is gay btw

giant punch is cheap becuz u can get it off on almost any character out of a grab no matter tha DI if u just memorize sum %'s. try this my inexperience dk using scrublet, cargo upthrow any character on top of a small platform (try dl64 or brinstar) and u can get a giant punch off 100% of tha time. itz one of dk'z only cheap movez, if ur gonna try and say that dk isnt bad then at least know his good movez LOLZ

wow...just for tha record i would destroy u. NAIR is HORRIBLE OMG WTF IS WRONG WIT U. slow as hell, no priority, and why would u nair into up b? up b sweet spotz behind dk, plus nair is way easy to shield grab because, get this, IT SUX, bair into up b is infinitely better. u think ur being innovative and stuff by using horrible movez when really ud get destroyed in a tournament by trying this dumb ****

dont even mention fox around here, ALL of foxez movez have a purpose and NONE OF THEM SUCK. hmm can u say tha same for dk?

in conclusion lemme say this, first of all i came in here and simply gave an answer to tha title. not many ppl come here becuz not many ppl play dk, not many ppl play dk becuz dk sux. but no, u guyz acted like an *** for no reason

second, i am way better than u. at everything. dont ever question me about dk becuz from tha info u tried to give and tha pointz u tried to make im gonna go ahead and assume ur dk sux.

Velox

Smash Ace
lmao you guys don't know Mouf at all

His DK is very very good, don't argue with him. Chances are, you're probably wrong.

The only stupid thing would be to ban the only possible chance the DK forums will contain knowledgeable posts.

oh... and... lol at whoever said "kthnxbye" or whatever the hell that gay internet **** is. First off, that's the guy who should be banned of all people, he started all this, not Mouf. And now everyone's jumping all over Mouf (let me remind you, the only one who knows what he is talking about with DK), omg I hate forums. Mouf was just responding to that hilariously gay annoying crap.

I'm sorry, I never even look at the DK forums, but I saw that Mouf had posted and I though, "oh, useful info in the DK forums", and I see this... This is a sad moment in all of smash.

Sintenal

Ostin
BRoomer
frankly everyone is annoying so I think I am just gonna end this

wanna keep arguing with each other, take it to pm's or AIM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom