• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Why are people claiming about a falco and wario slide?

ADHD

Smash Hero
This is totally making me F***ing insane! Why are people on other threads claiming this stuff, but on the official falco thread people have no knowledge of it? Does it just not exist entirely?

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
The grammar in your subject makes your question really confusing. I guess you mean people are claiming that Falco and Wario can transition straight from a dash attack to a Usmash? That seems to be what the topic you linked to was about.

If that's the case, I don't see what there is to confirm. On the thread you linked to, they weren't questioning it's existence—just it's effectiveness. Seems pretty confirmed to me.

ADHD

Smash Hero
Well, I'm new to competitive play terms, so sorry about any confusion. But yes, the up smash thing. Someone confirm this, because if falco mainers don't know about this but other character mainers do, something is wrong here.

Endless Nightmares

Smash Master
Dash attack to usmash? I think you slide during the usmash if you connect with a dash attack...at least that's how the Snake Slide works.

Fluke

Smash Journeyman
Yeah true, there is a thread about this in general discussion with Falco doing it (quite easy to do with him)

It is like what 56k said: Dash Attack and immediately then upsmash (opponent gets hit with both)

Top Bottom