• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Whose better: BringerOFDeath, Fumi, Gabe, or Svampen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: Tacoom and Dire are beast. As a matter of fact, I can't think of a single popular U.S. Yoshi that isn't good.

Straight

Smash Journeyman
Originally Posted by King Kong
Oh god the temptation to create an obvious pun....... hold me back please

peace out
Lol **** YOU KING KONG
{Snip! No need for the F-bomb. ~Mic]:mad:

And as for dire and tacoom, I have personally played dire vulcan and his yoshi is really nice along with D1's. I have not played tacoom, but he does live in the U.S. and people have said that his yoshi is really good so I'll take their word for it and say that he is.
Lol @ pokefloats though. Midwest is too good on the gay stages

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: I wanna play D1 soooooooo bad. Eff it, I don't even have to play him. I just wanna see him in action.

Bloshi

Smash Ace
I wanna play everyone here soooooooooo bad, especially after seeing them in action!

I think Tacoom almost came to a CO tourney I think. What state does he live in? I think it was Nebraska, but I'm not sure.

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: Me > M&M cookies (delicious, by the way) > apple cider > Doritos (nacho cheese, of course).

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: In Super Mario World, Yoshi used to eat those huge @$$ berries and stuff.

Man, all this Yoshi talk has me starving... =_=

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
I remember when this was on topic. Since it's just spam now ,time to lay it to rest.

Now since I'm at a LAN with Bringer, I'll let him say something deep on the discussion on who's better.

Kenton stole Bryce's bracers. Bad luck Bryce!

Er....wtf bringer... >.>

EDIT: I may have typed that but I didnt want you to post it!!!

MicEDIT: Brooing ha!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom