• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who's With Me?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

HesJustABoy

Smash Cadet
I AM GOING TO MAIN FALCON NO MATTER HOW MUCH THESE CHUMPS SAY "He's nerfed" Guess what Melee falcon wasnt stupidly good in a month either, melee has been being developed for the better part of 4 years, give it a few months, THE PWNAGE IS COMMING! JOIN the CAPTAIN FALCON NATION screw everyone else! :chuckle:

KeyKid19

Smash Ace
I still see no reason why Falcon has any less potential in Brawl than he did in Melee. Sure, The Knee is a little trickier to pull off, but otherwise I think he's largely the same or improved (look at his recovery potential now with a useable SideB recovery!). Falcon will be fine and life will be good.

DarkKyanite

Smash Journeyman
let those who r truly loyal to falcon continue to use him
and those who have doubt in him change to all the rest girly chars

Coen

BRoomer
BRoomer
Not a need for this. Go and main Falcon if you want, but don't make a big deal over it.

A2ZOMG

Smash Legend
NNID
A2ZOMG
Switch FC
SW 8400 1713 9427
I like it when people stick to their character because they are legitimate fans of him or her.

But seriously, considering how it's harder to combo (and pretty much impossible to 0 to death), that already is a nerf specific to Captain Falcon who was one of the most combo oriented characters in the series. It's not even arguable as far as I'm concerned. He's nowhere nearly as good in Brawl as he was in previous games.

Oh, and he still lacks variety in his moveset like projectiles to supplement his shortcommings....If only he would use the freaking gun. =(

.kR0

Smash Journeyman
My friend was right when he said falcon boards suck.

No one cares who you main.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom