• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who's up for a league?

Tohoya

Smash Rookie
Not sure if this belongs here or in the online discussion, but I figured I'd put it here since it's more likely to get more views here.

32 players, divided into 4 divisions of 8. You play each person within your division 3 times during the regular season. Top 3 of each division advance to the playoffs, with the top seed winning a bye into the second round. Results and matchup requesting to be posted on a separate forum, which I'll be creating fairly soon assuming there's interest. There's no set schedule; just make sure that you've played all of the people in your division thrice by the time the league has ended. Playoff matches will be best 3 of 5, with the finals being best 4 of 7.

The games will be 1v1, 3-stock, no items. Stage selection is TBD, but expect the typical suite of neutral stages like FD, Battlefield, and Smashville.

If you're interested, post or PM me your friend code, name on SSBB, and state (so that I can divide the divisions geographically to reduce lag). A screen name for a messenger program (AIM preferred) would be helpful as well, for contact information.

Corrick

Smash Cadet
Is there a skill requirement? I'm not terrible but probably cant beat most here and my character doesnt make that any easier.

Tohoya

Smash Rookie
PRobably not. I'm recruiting from a lot of places; gamefaqs, neogaf, etc. There'll probably be people around your skill level.

Tohoya

Smash Rookie
I've got the forum and such all lined up; go to supersmashbc.com, register, and post in the league forum to sign up.

Top Bottom