• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who's Tyler? 9! 7/12/14

What's the best city in TX

• Total voters

KinGly

Smash Journeyman
Guys, are y'all really still arguing about his. I've already lost another tournament before y'all finished. Kappa

Everyone should play pm. Pm is happiness

KVLTofMetal

Smash Lord
NNID
KVLTLancelot
PM is Freeee
Also shout outs to the post tournament MK salt that exists no reason.
I was going to do shout outs but I'd rather watch this Salt thread instead

TM_icecream

Smash Ace
Nah salts dead if we'll just let it die lol.

The trash talk really should be between me and mini cuz she beat me and I'm salty and worried about my #2 spot.

Not the #6 tho

LOE1

Smash Lord
SO HOW ABOUT THIS THREAD GETS LOCKED AND WE ALL CONTINUE WITH OUR LIVES THAT WE DONT HAVE? :D

:wario:

Labernash

Smash Lord
You all is bad. I'm the G.O.A.T. and I'm forever and a day and 12 minutes better than you scrubs Wario got your booty butt and all my chars r better than everyone's chars and I toot and MU's don't matter because I win anyways so it's whatevs and I'm bae look out

Anyways

Mini is legend

Shoutouts to Oracle for doing dubs with me. Bowser 4 lyfe

Shoutouts to John for doing Dubs with me we r so broken

Shoutouts to Leaf for coming out and being so fun and hype! Loved getting to hang some more and play you. Hope to see you again soon!

Psychoace, if you beat those two, you literally cause a 6/7 with Andrew, so that's hype!

Y'all's is silly <3 :)

Top Bottom