• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who's the hardest boss in Brawl

Who's the hardest boss in Brawl?

• Galleom

Votes: 2 7.4%
  • Duon

Votes: 14 51.9%
  • Rayquaza

• Petey

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ridley

• Meta Ridley

Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Porky

Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Master Hand

• Crazy Hand

• Total voters

Transform987

Smash Rookie
If Tabuu was there, then Tabu but otherwise I'd say Galleom. I just hate him.

Fell God

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-4200-0492-3739
I found myself having trouble with Porky, always got hit by that stabbing move (haven't played in a while though so maybe I wouldn't find him too hard now)

maxistrife

Smash Apprentice
Interesting results. I find meta ridley to be very predictable and easy to kill, but for some reason, Rayquaza intimidates the hell out of me and while not being too dangerous still, manages to knock me around real good.

Quilquala

Smash Rookie
Duon is hardest other than tabuu because if your too far it may approach or use projectiles and it is hard to approach in brawl (tripping) and if you get too close it will knock you away.

UltimateXsniper

Smash Ace
3DS FC
5198-2617-9626
Galleom is my weakness out of all boss fights. Having to deal with him again in Ultimate is still the hardest imo without considering the final boss.

sanicdude246

Smash Apprentice
Most bosses come from Nintendo series. Im a big pokemon fan so rayquaza was a walk in the park. If you played their games, you might have some knowledge about the boss to help.

HeavyMaster

Smash Cadet
Duon

I remember every time i would almost get its health to 0, only to get killed at like 50 by a huge move I could almost not avoid at all.

I tried it again recently and he's not as bad for me, but I still have some hate for Duon lol

DorboDIO

Smash Rookie
None of the bosses are really hard but if I had to pick it would be Duon.

Kold Pizza

Smash Apprentice
Freakin’ Duon, I had so much trouble with that boss.

But Tabuu for me was the hardest by far, especially when you battle Tabuu at an intense difficulty; it took me hours and hours to beat this final boss.

Top Bottom