• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who's the biggest eater canonically in Smash?

Who do you think the biggest eater is?

• Bowser

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pac-Man

• Yoshi

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • Kirby

Votes: 20 83.3%
  • Wario

• Someone else

Votes: 2 8.3%

• Total voters
Rules
  • Any character that has been playable in the Super Smash Bros. series,is in this contest.
  • Characters can not use power ups to help them win.
  • Characters are in scale with each other.
  • Characters can use sources like comics,cartoons,etc. (Make this match up more interesting).
  • Tiers will go like this: S,A,B,C,D and E.
  • Characters that cannot be placed in a tier will be in the N/A tier.
  • Please have some evidence to show why he/she is a big eater.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
:4kirby: is number one.

Things only get more crazy from here on.

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
In Jungle Beat, Donkey Kong eats a **** ton of bananas each time he clears the stage.

Considering he has a Banana Hoard, and that fruits tend to rot quite quickly, I'd say that DK also should be listed here even if he's not the biggest eater of the bunch.

In Jungle Beat, Donkey Kong eats a **** ton of bananas each time he clears the stage.

Considering he has a Banana Hoard, and that fruits tend to rot quite quickly, I'd say that DK also should be listed here even if he's not the biggest eater of the bunch.
I would add the Big Ape himself, but the list would look pretty funky.
Top Tier List v.1 (will not include all characters)
:4kirby:
:4yoshi:
:4pacman:
:4sonic:
:4dedede:
:4dk:
:4myfriends:

* Believe it or not, since Sonic can run over 768 miles per hour, he can burn a lot of calories.
According to the Archie Sonic Comic # 5, he ate three hundred hot dogs and hundred thick shakes. The scary part was that was his 2nd breakfast after eating two hundred hamburgers.
Video Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ij8rthjBUn0
Also found a video about the pink puffball himself: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2F9E1Q7-oRU

Spak

Hero of Neverwinter
According to the Archie Sonic Comic # 5, he ate three hundred hot dogs and hundred thick shakes. The scary part was that was his 2nd breakfast after eating two hundred hamburgers.
Well, I guess we know why you don't see pigs or cows in Sonic's games. He already ate all of them.

Top Bottom