• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who's that sexy Ike?

Irae

Smash Cadet
So... long story short, I was on facebook, and a friend sent me some flair that had Ike listening to an ipod.

I extrapolated this out, some gimp work, and voila!

Design:

Modeling:

Anyone who wants to use this design to make their own stuff or improve on it, is welcome to it.

As an aside, anyone know of any upcoming tourneys or Ike users in the Chattanooga, Tn area? I'm at college in Dayton, so it's not far at all.

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
Any way you could make the picture smaller so that it doesn't stretch the page?

Heck, I don't even mind that, just give me a picture about as big as the real life photos, and I will be happy.

Irae

Smash Cadet
Any way you could make the picture smaller so that it doesn't stretch the page?

Heck, I don't even mind that, just give me a picture about as big as the real life photos, and I will be happy.
Better?

10Edits

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
That is freaking sweet.

When I get home, I want to save that pic, I swear when the time comes I'll make something out of that.

Irae

Smash Cadet
That is freaking sweet.

When I get home, I want to save that pic, I swear when the time comes I'll make something out of that.
Could you post it here when you finish? I'm interested to see what else we can come up with.

It'd be nice to have to wear to tourneys, maybe add a "smashboards.com" logo or something to the back, too.

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
Well actually I just intend on putting the picture in my guide, I'm not that creative enough to actually get to put it on any clothing or the like. It's still a good picture though.

Irae

Smash Cadet
Well actually I just intend on putting the picture in my guide, I'm not that creative enough to actually get to put it on any clothing or the like. It's still a good picture though.
Oh. :p

Cafepress.com makes it nearly impossible to mess up.

Just choose the shirt, then upload and place the image.

Pay with a credit card, and you're good to go.

Only thing is, matching design colors is next to impossible. I tried making this one with a blue background, but I couldn't get it to match, so it just ended up as a blue shirt with a dumb blue square with ike in the middle.

Irae

Smash Cadet
u live in the dayton area? I and some other brawler friends live in Cincinati :p
Dayton, Tennessee. :p

Small podunk town. The only smashers here are on campus, and my Ike ***** them consistently.

And by consistent, I mean I 4 stock them everytime. It's not conducive to learning, although I've been training my roommate and his Lucario can occasionally surprise me.

I'm dying for decent matches. Our internet is awful, so no wifi, either...

Does ANYONE know of any chattanooga tourneys?

Top Bottom