• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who's still sticking around when the Wii U version comes out?

Wolfen McGunz

Smash Cadet
I absolutely will be playing the 3DS version even still. There are those weekends when im at my in-laws, and have nothing to do, but if I have my smash, I'm good!

RascalTheCharizard

Smash Ace
Consider that Australia doesn't get the Wii U version until December, it's not like a have much choice...

That and I most likely won't get the WiiU version until Christmas so again, I will begrudgingly stay committed to the 3DS.

RespawningJesus

So Zetta slow!
NNID
RespawningJesus
3DS FC
1590-5236-9299
Switch FC
SW-5266-0424-0233
I am actually buying a Wii U soon just for smash. But I'll still play both versions. Wii U for better control and when I am home, and the 3DS to play on the go.

Last edited:

KRBAY

Smash Journeyman
NNID
SSBBSonic
3DS FC
0774-4477-0228
Yeah, I'll still be here.

Ness and Kirby with a C-Stick will be amazing on Wii U though.

Cammed Z28

SB-Jgd = My FG gamer tag
3DS FC
2852-9484-2780
I'm scared for the future of Smash 3DS. I think it will just be abandoned and will have no scene. I don't even HAVE the game yet (Getting it on Monday or earlier) and people are already saying it's lackluster.
Do not listen to "people" just because that is what other "people" are doing

Even with Wii U Smash being popular and main comp scene the 3DS.version will,still have a following....... I believe the ratio of 3DS to Wii u sold is 3 to 1????. Do not worry, the game will survive for a good amount of time, I personally will play Wii U version when at home and will play on 3DS at work, college, road trips, long waits in line, and when else I feel like smashing. Say out of 60 million.3DS. Consoles half own ssb4. If half of this half.... 15 million, leave and never return that still leaves 15.million other players to play against. Totally hypothetical obviously..... but I think it gets the point across

Last edited:

p4k|wyatt

Smash Cadet
I have a feeling I'll be playing the majority of my Smash 4 on Wii U once its out, but that's not to say that the 3DS is going to be collecting cobwebs. My friends and I have been singing our praises of Nintendo for the idea of Smash on a handheld - Its basically with me anywhere I go. So convenient to be able to just bust out the handhelds and play with your buddies if you are on the ferry, in the hotel at a Convention, etc.

Elixir Soup

Smash Cadet
NNID
Stickkid12
3DS FC
5069-4931-8546
Yeah, I'm gonna be stickin' with the 3DS version cause I don't have a Wii U (although I really want one) . Hopefully I'll get one, but the handheld version is perfect for me. I will be a bit jealous when my friend gets the Wii U version on release though.

HewhosmasheS

Smash Apprentice
NNID
balmerZZZ91
3DS FC
2036-7682-0346
Being as tho handhelds hold a special place in my heart ill be playing both

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
Definetly, I plan on playing the 3DS on the go. I don't always have time to play the Wii U.

Igzex

I wish I looked this good with lipstick
It's easier to bring 3DSes than it is to bring a wii u to places where I chill with my friends so yeah

Flaxr XIII

Smash Lord
NNID
FlaxrXIII
2 the main purposes of smash 3ds

Long car rides
Playing while taking a ****
I'm not allowed to play on the toilet. Mostly cus the 3DS isn't mine....

Make Race to the Finish it's own mode and maybe I'll stay. If that mode goes to Wii U though, I'm out-y!

ShiroKuma

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
4313-0226-4936
i unfortunately won't be getting a WiiU and will be playing on the ds till it gets killed by nintendo. i hope something that made me feet better after something bad happened in my life will still survive

adamlon1

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
3583-0365-0217
Im gonna play till spring that's when I get ma WII U but I'll **** around with the 3ds during school breaks and when I get power Blackouts

Top Bottom