• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

whos should be in brawl mega man or bomerman

Status
Not open for further replies.

smashman0077

Smash Rookie
lots of people keep saying they want mega man or bomerman if it was up to you who would you want in brawl :cool:

Zevox

Smash Lord
Mega Man, of course. His games were my favorite on the NES, and hes one of the only classic video game characters as well-known and well-loved as Mario and Sonic. Can't go wrong there.

Zevox

AIM0001

Smash Lord
Hmmm if I had to choose I'd pick Mega Man due to me liking his games better. But Bomber Man may have a more unique move set then Mega Man. So it'd be hard to pick.

smashbro29

Smash Champion
NNID
Smashbro29
3DS FC
2724-0750-5127
megaman isnt so popular anymore and real games starring the original megaman are scarce bomberman however still has games featuring himself and not these other forms of him (i.e x zx etc)

Cless

Smash Champion
If forced to choose, I'd go with Megaman. Every Megaman (read original Megaman) game was at least decent.

jamesss

Smash Apprentice
I definetly have more hours into bomberman...so yeah BOMBERMAN FTW!

shadenexus18

Smash Master
NNID
ForteEXE1986
When Megaman is finally confirmed, the hopes & dreams of all Bomberman fans everywhere will be shot down the toilet. Not that I'm against Bomberman or anything, but lets face it, he's not getting in over the Blue Bomber.

Cless

Smash Champion
who the hell wants to play a character such as Megaman when you have Bomberman?

Seriously, Megaman has no chance against Bomberman of getting in brawl, and anyone who thinks otherwise is a n00b.
Why? Don't just out and out say that. State your reasons?

shadenexus18

Smash Master
NNID
ForteEXE1986
who the hell wants to play a character such as Megaman when you have Bomberman?

Seriously, Megaman has no chance against Bomberman of getting in brawl, and anyone who thinks otherwise is a n00b.
YOu're calling Megaman lovers everywhere noobs with such a weak watered down argument? Pfft....people these days.

bluebomber22

Smash Champion
this thread fails.

all it will do is induce a flame war.

if you like mega man post in his thread. if you like bomberman post in his thread.

simple.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom