• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

whos should be in brawl mega man or bomerman

Status
Not open for further replies.

smashman0077

Smash Rookie
lots of people keep saying they want mega man or bomerman if it was up to you who would you want in brawl :confused:

(sorry didn't mean to post this in sonic im new to this thing)

Spartan64

Smash Journeyman
you do know that this has been done many many many many many many many many many many many many times. you also do know that this is gonna be locked, anyways welcome to smashboards!

Jonkenden

Smash Cadet
rhm welcome to the board, this seems to be in the wrong section and it's sorta done to death. But anyways for the sake of staying on topic, I'd want megaman, bomberman would be more work to find interesting moves for.

finalark

SNORLAX
I really don't want to see ether one, but if I had to choose, I would say Mega-Man. Seriously, all Bomberman can do is throw bombs....

SonicMario

Smash Master
I heard of a thread that emphazized Sakauri's "Maybe" when he was asked on 3rd parties. The thread has pointed a possibility that the game may even reach 4-5 characters. So maybe both are in. But still, wrong section.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom