• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who's going to main DK in Brawl?

abma

Smash Rookie
Ill definitly try to main DK in brawl as my first choice. But im definitly gonna try everyone out first, i suggest all of you do too

Machspeed

Smash Lord
Big time fan of the DK series, so I'm going to try him out. Hopefully I like his Brawl version, even though I used him in melee.

nuro

Smash Lord
I couldn't imagine finding my main before the game is even out. I will say that from what I've seen about him he looks promising but right now I can't decide if I'm going to play him. It depends on how the other characters will turn out. I mained sheik in SSBM so if s/he
ik
is still good i will use her... er him? or maybe it will be someone else that has I find has a compatible moveset with me.

/~Dogma~\

Smash Lord
i wont be i will be maining ike any DK mainer who is serious bout competive give me ur Wii friend code for the future

Oh Gibdo

Smash Journeyman
Probably not. I love DK and I love playing as him, but I only use him for fun, not competitively.

Unless I really got serious about mastering him, the answer is gonna have to be no.

eggs-on-toast

Smash Apprentice
I can't choose a proper main so many cool characters but i mained DK in 64 and in melee i used DK and Yoshi but my top 5 in Brawl (in no particular order) would be:

1. Dk
2. Diddy
3. Yoshi
4. DDD
5. Wario

I may sound stupid but i prefare the slower characters:psycho: yes diddy is fast but he's from my favourite video game series ever. And yes i may plan on maining wario it's true there is people wanting to use him lol

Ca$hoholic

Smash Journeyman
The Cold north! even though it is pretty hot...
I can't choose a proper main so many cool characters but i mained DK in 64 and in melee i used DK and Yoshi but my top 5 in Brawl (in no particular order) would be:

1. Dk
2. Diddy
3. Yoshi
4. DDD
5. Wario

I may sound stupid but i prefare the slower characters:psycho: yes diddy is fast but he's from my favourite video game series ever. And yes i may plan on maining wario it's true there is people wanting to use him lol
Wherees Bowser? lol

Me too slow but powerfull character is mostly the ones i can control easy, or the all around like pikachu and Mario.

eggs-on-toast

Smash Apprentice
Wherees Bowser? lol

Me too slow but powerfull character is mostly the ones i can control easy, or the all around like pikachu and Mario.
Well, i didn't really use bowser last time but even he looks updated for the good, and like everyone will be getting useage from me (well everyone except maybe pikmin) all rounders are great and i consider Yoshi, like in many games, the "other side" of balanced if you know what i mean lol:laugh:

Kruton

Smash Ace
dk is not going to be that good.

Probably not. But I have settled with that in the other Smash games. I love being DK.

Yes, I will main him. Alongside Diddy, Wario, and Snake (I will probably lose interest in Diddy though).

SmashKong

Smash Rookie
I'll use DK as my main alright, I mean I've used him as my main character in both games the smash bros 64, and the smash bros melee. I've like use him as if he's the only character I've ever used, I enjoy using him a lot, so he's my main once again!

denisuki~

Smash Rookie
My brother mained DK and Falco on Melee, I'm pretty sure he will still play as DK.

Chzrm3

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3926-5442-3703
Definitely gonna be maining him - I've stuck by this guy for two games now, and I don't intend to abandon him in the third. ; )

-Q-

Smash Cadet
for sure, I've always been a fan of the DOnkey Kong games. I mained samus and shiek in melee, but I started to use DK in the last year. I also love diddy. I'll prolly make one of them my main.

thebombguy

Smash Rookie
DK will be the perpetual joke character. Unplayable, really.

Oh, I'd also like to make a note that there's a dude in my school who seriously looks just like DK, and I will post a picture as soon as I can get one. =D

Top Bottom