• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

who's farthest on the road to a truly desynched ICs?

Spyckie

Smash Apprentice
Advertise your awesome desynching skills here! State what percentage of the battle you stay desynched, if nana is bait, cover fire, wobble-starter, ice/blizzard thrower, etc., and if you actually use the two climber two hands desynched wd attack at all.

Also how confident are people desynched (or desynching) in close range combat? I would like to know.

juganthestar

Smash Journeyman
Mine aint awesome But i can start a wobble instantly and i use the blizzard and ice block desynches to smashes. I do Dthrow > Fair > Dsmash quite alot and I Desynch smashes for annoying edgegaurding xD

N1c2k3

Smash Lord
This is completely pointless, as it proves nothing. But if you wanna know who is the best desynch master at pretty much anything, I'd have to say that Pichu Paizano guy. Check out his vid, it's awesome...

TomH

Smash Journeyman
where is the video? i checked video compilations, and put his name into Youtube and Google video and didnt find it...

RastaImposta

Smash Lord
Check out some vids of Domo the japanese ICs player. I have some vids of him, if you cant find any, just hit me up, Ill send them to you.

N1c2k3

Smash Lord
It was a joke, TomH. PP = me. And my vid's in my sig if you didn't see it already. I don't claim to be the master of everything, I was just making a joke because I found this thread completely pointless...

RastaImposta

Smash Lord
Domo ftw...*cough* domo *cough*...DOMO arigato....mr roboto

But yah, Domo is the furtherest, I wanna see new vids of him playing, the ones I have are years old I think.

path411

Smash Cadet
yeah I definetly give the vote that domo would have to be, I haven't seen any videos from him in months but almost a year ago he was at the point that most pro american ics are just reaching.

Top Bottom