• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who's Copy of SSBB Isn't having problems?

knightofsouls

Smash Cadet
I have a launch wii, seems to have high load times sometimes, also have had it freeze up when trying to find an opponent online 4 times.

and Yeah, I can't get the online to let me play random people.

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
Loading is super slow, but that seems to be a problem with the game in general, and not with my copy.

SmashBro99

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4957-2747-2945
Mine didn't read the first try (like every new game, for me anyway) and now it's perfect.

MFZ95

Smash Journeyman
Thank God! you guys made me keep my worries down the drain,since you guys got launch wii and it has no problems.I got mine in December 24, 2006(not for christmas) ,and since you guys got it in November 2006 and it has no problems.....you guys made my day and made me get more excited about Brawl! thank you guys!

Ryo242

Smash Ace
Haven't done online yet, because too many people want to play.
Apparently, I'm the only person at NCSU that BROUGHT their copy of Brawl...
Seriously people...

Cenedar

Smash Ace
No problems here either. I've had my Wii since February of 2007, and apart from the system update I had to perform when the disc was put in, I have had no interruptions from the game. You should be fine, don't worry.

Top Bottom