• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who's coming to Stage 05?

Dekar289

Smash Hero
Just trying to figure out whether or not it's worth going at all. I'm going.. if like... others are going.. yeeeeah.
Am I a ***** for making this thread? Perhaps...

Dekar289

Smash Hero
the melbourne monthly thingy. couch warriors. go google it, lazy.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Ctrl-N, alt-home, then type in some letters? Are you mad!?

LemonManX

Smash Lord
Isn't there some sort of thread about the Victorian Smash Scene this question could be posted in... anyway, University starts around then for me so I'll need my money for books and stuff.

Dekar289

Smash Hero
There IS smash, stupid. There will ALWAYS be smash. You can't stop the smash, biatch. I know it's not going to be ranked and stuff. Gawd, CAO... Just some SMASHing fun!

freddo

Smash Journeyman
Myst says: Yeah, feel free to go play friendlies or whatever, hell, you can even organize your own little tourney, It just won't count towards the ranbats.

You COULD try out all the other games there, like GGAC and SF3. Force plasia to teach you or something!

Note: Yeah, I'm too lazy to log off freddo and on to my own account. Shoot me.

Freddo: Stage 5 is next week right? If it is next week, I'll be there. So will Mark and others I believe.

Snakebite

Smash Journeyman
Stage Five Hype

I want to see everyone there. You know why, well because Sydney will overtake us in numbers and skill if we dont put our act together.

Hype yourself up lads, FOR STAGE 5.

%^!@%^&%@&%@^@*&@^(!@&^(*&!)*@)(@*()*@()@_(@_)(@_)@(_(@(@_(@*&(#&#

freddo

Smash Journeyman
Stage 5 was yesterday Mark. We missed it. But I'm up for some smash either way next Saturday. I can get a few guys over my place. Just a few though. We'll see what happens.

Sirias

Smash Champion
Andy, you're desperate. : D

Yesterday? So it was at the same time as Lan Smash?
Well, if it was anything like Lan Smash, I feel sorry for you guys. =]

Dekar289

Smash Hero
stage 5 was ABSOLUTELY INSANE. Lived up to all of the MASS HYPE. The craziest SMASH SKILLS YOU'VE EVER EVER SEEEEEEEN.

Top Bottom