• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who's a good supplementary second for Snake?

Tanuki

Smash Rookie
:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

You have Invokked the wrath of Havokk. Beware

No, let this ****ing thread die. You want to know why you blind-as-a-bat-8-postee of a noob? We have a thread to discuss this crap. I made that thread, to keep the OP Updated with more specific data then just "lol pick Zelda because she's fun. :psycho:" alright? You don't just not pick someone because they "aren't fun". You got that? You don't pick them, because they suck. You wouldn't want Captain Falcon as a secondary if you play to win. That's not the right mindset. If you're Snake, chances are you are playing to win and just like his playstyle better then Meta Knights. (Or just want to be "as broken but not *****ed at for it") so you use Snake. Therefore, you wouldn't have a Meta Knight secondary only because you chose Snake.

You would pick someone like Falco, because he covers your bad matchups. That's playing to win. If you're going to come in here, bump a thread (at least that first guy made an edit saying he didn't see it. I'll give him the benefit of the doubt) but you just bump it, misspell my name and say you aren't flame bait? Oh boy are you wrong.

GTFO these boards. NOAW.
LOL...get over yourself, ok? ill post where i want and dont get so worked up over it, its a message board for god's sake. have a nice day...

Top Bottom