• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Whom To Main: Solid Snake Or G&W?!

~The Koopa King~

Smash Ace
Switch FC
3169-5182-0524
it's just so hard to decide!

G&W Has Random Attacks Most With Barely Any Lag What So Ever(His Taunts also could annoy the hell out of anyone watching them)

But Snake Is Snake!....i had never played A MGS Game so snake was just foreign to me...but after getting the essentials collection and playing MGS1 For A Bit....i seem to be in the mood to pwnzors with snake!

but i don't know Iam Alright With Snake(not good with some of his weapons...i mainly prefer close range combat)

but with G&W It's All With Ease...not the easiest character to master but easiest to learn i think
it's just he might seem a bit too easy to play and so it wouldn't mean much if you beat someone with him

so go ahead and voice your opinion!

Pikachu'sBlueWizardHat

Smash Apprentice
Snake is awesome. I'm not the biggest MGS fan either (I beat the first one and didn't play the others) but I really like how he plays. He has great tilts and aerials, and his smashes are really strong if you can hit with them. Plus you can annoy with bombs if that's your thing.

Go Snake. Screw G&W.

Jumpinjahosafa

Smash Ace
G&W is one of the easiest characters to play in Brawl.

If you like that, and think you're good because of that, then play as G&W..

Snake takes a bit more skill.. And is the ultimate badass

orintemple

Smash Lord
Who gets more... ahem, bedroom action.

Obviosuly Snake so pick him.

On the other hand, I don't want to fight any more Snake players...

Eternalfire

Smash Journeyman
Who gets more... ahem, bedroom action.

Obviosuly Snake so pick him.

On the other hand, I don't want to fight any more Snake players...
Hey! G&W gets plenty of women that want his "key".

...or "flag" or "turtle" or "fish bowl".

Top Bottom