• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WHOBO3 - Who's going?

SuSa

Banned via Administration
This way I have plenty of time enough to plan to meet you.

I'm like 80% confirmed and should be 100% confirmed by Jan/Feb. :mad088:

So who all is going? It's going to be **** amazing..... and my hair should be silver by then and and it's a ****ing anime con!

<333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333

I'm going to leave broke.

napZzz

Smash Hero
I'm trying to go to genesis II, but this is closer date wise and seems just as hype

Underload

Lazy
Edit: Nope, nvm. Apparently not on Easter this year. That's how it was the last two years.

Still, hype. I think the first days of Spring Break at my school are on those days, and my friends wanna roadtrip to Texas for break. Iunno where, but if it's in Houston, I'm planning on going...

Underload

Lazy
I remember Fiction couldn't go to the first WHOBO because he had religious plans. Stuff like that is probably the reason the date was changed.

SuSa

Banned via Administration
99% for attendance reasons... <_<

It doubles as an anime con too... so once I get knocked out of tourney I'll probably be attending that. :3 I can always watch videos of the matches or be told about them anyways... anime > games

napZzz

Smash Hero

It doubles as an anime con too... so once I get knocked out of tourney I'll probably be attending that. :3 I can always watch videos of the matches or be told about them anyways... anime > games
I really like the sound of that. I've never been to an anime con but I've always wanted to go. I'm gonna see if I can go to this

Top Bottom