• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Whoa...

Miamisportsfan45

Smash Lord
I was playing online, in a random match with random people. I left the room for a while because it was a taunt party (have to love those), but when I came back... there were four players all at high percents, and we were fighting on the home run contest screen... this confuses me. Wish I was in the room when the start of this had happened. I have no idea what went on or how it happened. I have a picture of this, and also a video as well. Will post here as soon as it uploads. In the meantime, based off of my description... Anyone have any ideas?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zm7I3dVtyyg

Kholdstare

Nightmare Weaver
Nope, the Sandbags simply got mad at everyone for hitting them with bats, so they used the power of Sakurai to put them in a fight to the death in the Stadium.

Hyper_Ridley

Smash Champion
I once played a wifi game on Target Test 1. Though I wasn't able to save a replay, becuase the sudden death never ended.

Anyone know if it's possible to play Boss stages on wifi?

Top Bottom