• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Whoa, wait, what?

Nowaytoeatatater

Smash Ace
I cancelled Kirby's fsmash with Raptor Boost. Well, I think it was Kirby's fsmash.

But either way, RAPTOR BOOST HAS SOME PRIORITY HOLY ****

So anyway, how do you guys like my new avatar?

SmashBrother2008

Smash Lord
Yeah, its true. The rapter boost worked. I also found out that Marth's Final smash can be SMASH ATTACKED! That's right, I said it. smash attacked. All you need is good timing.

Wogrim

Smash Lord
I've thought about this a bit and have decided that Raptor Boost's priority is probably not as bad as is generally thought. The problem is that you often get hit before the flaming uppercut part appears with it's hitbox, up until which it probably has zero priority, which means it will probably work better against enemies with less-rangy attacks. I've also somehow managed to clank against someone's (I forgot who's) smash attack with a jab while facing the wrong way, so I'm guessing its mostly just disjointed hitboxes that are making Falcon look like his priority is really bad.

Top Bottom