• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who Would you say Raged Quit

Status
Not open for further replies.

SuperDoo

Smash Cadet
I was playing an opponent who some may consider a top 10 player in the world and I 3 stocked his Pikachu. Then I told him my true identity and he joined as Ness. The match was somewhat even I was winning for the start but then he took a 2 stock to 1 lead with about 130 damage.

Instead of continuing the match he kept pausing it for 4 minutes straight. I said I am warning you, you keep doing this I will leave as you're not allowing us to play.

He kept doing it and I left.

So who would you say rage quit? I wanted to continue the match but he wouldn't let me.

I think he was scared I would win so he would rather pause it when he took the lead. To me he raged and ended the match and therefore forfeited and I therefore won the match against him.

The opponent was Sheermadness.

Last edited:

yOLORIN

Smash Apprentice
Honestly after reading this thoroughly i am convinced it was you who rage quit, superdoo. Pretty petty thing for you to do...stop rage qutting superdoo and people will finish their games with you

Cobrevolution

Smash Master
gav, kero would embarrass you lol...not even on some tryna-insult-you-ish, just keeping it 100

Last edited:

NovaSmash

Banned via Administration
3DS FC
2079-8171-3301
I hate to see what he would do to u then, also seriously doubt he would "embarrass" me. hes not that good just a console elitist who knows that people online are 10 times better than his friends he plays on console.

Last edited:

NovaSmash

3DS FC
2079-8171-3301
lol this creep keeps pictures of me, wheres ur pic you fat no life basement dweller

Last edited:

SuperDoo

Smash Cadet
Honestly after reading this thoroughly i am convinced it was you who rage quit, superdoo. Pretty petty thing for you to do...stop rage qutting superdoo and people will finish their games with you
lol it was 4 minutes straight of him not unpausing the match. What else can I do besides leave?

KeroKeroppi

Smash Champion
lol nova you're such a scrub

i would wreck you so hard online

and on console

and at life

then i'd bang your mom and steal your *****

******* love idiot console elitists who know that people online are 10 times better than their friends they play on console

god you're such a n00b

[collapse=]lol srsly tho dude i was just kidding

you should try not to get so easily offended

i don't think you're bad at all :p:p:p

cobr on the other hand...

Fireblaster

Smash Lord
I hate to see what he would do to u then, also seriously doubt he would "embarrass" me. hes not that good just a console elitist who knows that people online are 10 times better than his friends he plays on console.
Kero and Stranded have garbage internet that's why they don't play. They're actually really good

Sedda

Smash Champion
yawn another cancerous douche
really? you had a decent streak of not being a douchebag on swf for a couple of months there, but now you're just going full psycho again. I don't know what's so "cancerous" about me, but ok lmao

KeroKeroppi

Smash Champion
Kero and Stranded have garbage internet that's why they don't play. They're actually really good
javi <33

confession: the connection at my mom's house (where we are half the time) is great, playing online there works fine lol

i just like console better

[collapse=] and a few years ago people told me that surpassing isai would be impossible without online and being the overly proud egomaniac i am..

kind of have to prove em wrong ya know

[collapse=] is it me or have i been using mad spoilers lately lmao

NovaSmash

3DS FC
2079-8171-3301
really? you had a decent streak of not being a douchebag on swf for a couple of months there, but now you're just going full psycho again. I don't know what's so "cancerous" about me, but ok lmao
You're a typical "oh there goes nova again" brainless sheep. I don't even talk to you. If you really think 1 person is ruining your precious forum, you need to re evaluate your life.

Last edited:

Cobrevolution

Smash Master
you wish a painful death on people who make fun of you on the internet

i really just want to know what the pediatrician said to convince your moth

you're so funny

NovaSmash

3DS FC
2079-8171-3301
you sit and try to say the meanest thing you can to make fun of people on the internet who have never done anything to you, I mean I really think death is the best/only possible option for you. lol u act like making fun of people is not a bad thing and you're amazed when people have a certain reaction to it. Typical psychopath

Last edited:

KeroKeroppi

Smash Champion
yo when you two play each other online do you go mad try hard lol

i feel like you guys are kind of rivals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom