• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who would you declone?

Super_alex2

Smash Journeyman
If you could pick just one of the melee clones to unclone in brawl, who would you pick and why?

Dr. Mario
Falco
Pichu
Roy
Young Link
Ganondorf

Personally, I would pick Ganondorf(real original, i know). After playing Twilight Princess I see his moveset potential with his sword, and his FS could be either Ganon from OoT, or Ganon from TP.

AIM0001

Smash Lord
Ganon because he can have a very good move set. All the other clones don't have any potential of a good move set. Not even Falco and I like him.

serosfan

Smash Apprentice
Falco. There are lots of awesome items, abilites, and weapons in the Star Fox universe. Give him some.

Gannondorf. Twilight model with OoT Sword please. Sorry, I just hate the Twilight Princess sword for some reason. Oh yeah! Let him keep Warlock Punch and Kick. Seems a lot like him. And give him two more Warlock moves, like a projectile or semi-flight.

shadenexus18

Smash Master
NNID
ForteEXE1986
Mr. Lombardi and the king of all Gerudo for the decloning process. They like so need to get out of the shadow of Fox and C.Falcon. Yes, totally do there whole moveset.

Sabrewulf238

Smash Hero
Pichu! I just know pichu had potential for a unique fighter if they added maybe iron tail or sweet kiss(most baby pokemon have this i think)

I have this cool idea of pichu using an electrical charge against the ground to make him surge upwards and fly around.

Airmicro

Smash Cadet
If the question was who is gonna be decloned, I would say Ganondorf all the way since he's the most important character between all of them.

Other than that, I would say Young Link. I'd love to see him using all of his mask making a mix between PT and Zelda / Shiek. I just can't stop thinking about all the potential moves. Maybe his named would be changed though, to fit with the MM universe.

And by the way, we all know that young link is the original one and he figured in more games than Adult link did, so I think nintendo needs to keep young link in.

BKBroiler

Smash Cadet
Ganondorf, he was a clone of someone that wasn't even in the same series. How sad.

Bassoonist

Smash Master
NNID
WoodwindsRock
3DS FC
1032-1351-5240
Roy.

I pick him purely by opinion.

D

Deleted member

No need to do it totaly.

I say let Falco keep his lasers and Ganondorf his Warlock Punch.

GKirby

Smash Apprentice
If i could only pick one... I would pick personally Falco, being as i love StarFox! It wouldn't be the same without Falco... It would be like taking only one of your twins from the hospital after birth lol

DonkeyPirate

Smash Journeyman
hmm, i think we are all in agreement that Ganon and Falco should be changed. I'm glad Luigi wasnt even on your list because of all the clones, I feel he is the most different. They could slightly alter some of his other moves and add a vac and he will be set.

Super_alex2

Smash Journeyman
Falco. There are lots of awesome items, abilites, and weapons in the Star Fox universe. Give him some.

Gannondorf. Twilight model with OoT Sword please. Sorry, I just hate the Twilight Princess sword for some reason. Oh yeah! Let him keep Warlock Punch and Kick. Seems a lot like him. And give him two more Warlock moves, like a projectile or semi-flight.
if he kept the warlock moves he wouldnt have the sword...

Super_alex2

Smash Journeyman
hmm, i think we are all in agreement that Ganon and Falco should be changed. I'm glad Luigi wasnt even on your list because of all the clones, I feel he is the most different. They could slightly alter some of his other moves and add a vac and he will be set.
yeah i dont count him as a FULL clone, more like half a clone.

TidalSpiral

Smash Journeyman
Falco, just because he had plenty of his own personality and would be interesting to see team fighting with Fox while both use totally different skills. Ganon/dorf a close second.

Zevox

Smash Lord
Just one, Ganondorf. Being a Captain Falcon clone absolutely does not suit him. Hes supposed to be a powerful sorcerer and skilled swordsman who can transform into a horrifying beast using the power of the Triforce of Power, not some fist-and-foot fighter.

Second choice would be Falco. He deserves to be distinct from Fox - they're squadron mates, but they're nothing alike in personality, talents, etc, so it doesn't make much sense for them to fight the same.

Third would be Roy. Although it makes more sense for his fighting style to be like Marth's than it does for the above two, hes still a distinct character who would deserve better if he returned.

The other three can rot for all I care. They're all redundant, alternate versions of existing characters, and I hope none of them return (that includes Young Link returning as "Wind Waker/Cel-Shaded" Link).

Zevox

Chaosblade77

Smash Lord
#1 Ganondorf
#2 Falco

Rest: don't really care, would prefer them be left out for new characters.

vydran212

Smash Journeyman
Falco- Give him a shotgun laser or a sniper laser and an entirely different moveset involving cool Starfox vehicles and gadgets.

Ganondorf- Give him his sword for christ sake...and make him kick ***. ;-)

vydran212

Smash Journeyman
Sword? Don't you think we have enough sword wielders in Brawl already?
Don't you think that Sakurai's creative enough to come up with a different fighting style for him even if he were to have a sword? If you think not then clearly you underestimate..

Top Bottom