• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who Would Make It In A Square Enix Super Smash Bros Clone

LunarWingCloud

Smash Lord
NNID
LunarWingStorm
3DS FC
2449-4791-3879
Good article. Square Enix would have so many characters to pull from, but they'd probably have to be really clever about their choices or they'd have too many similar characters. Although I see a decent chunk of Final Fantasy characters, with probably about 4-5 KH characters since that's another huge series for them. I would see something more along the lines of someone who represents Dragon Quest well as a whole. I would love Neku being in the game, TWEWY is really underappreciated. In terms of Final Fantasy reps I think characters appearing in more than one of the work would get priority, like Lightning, Cloud, Sephiroth etc. being shoe-ins. Chrono would definitely be a given, Chrono Trigger is too iconic a game not to have him. It'd also be good to have a rep from the "of Mana" series and SaGa series. It'd also make sense to have a Deus Ex rep like you mentioned, and I would cross my fingers on a Bravely rep with that series seemingly getting a nice foothold.

Top Bottom