• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who would like to subscribe to my videos?

hunt

Smash Rookie
hello, im a bit new to the boards. I've actually been reading a lot, just not posting, heh. Well, i'd like to subscribe to your videos; I've been using ness since smash bros 64...errr actually since earthbound :p. So yeah, here's my wii friend code (2779 0509 8561 0810) and my brawl code ( 0473 7471 1207) .

So yeah, I often watch the randomness that is spectator mode and Ness combo vids on youtube so I will check out your videos, definitely. I am adding you right now, let me know when we can do that match thing so I can receive your videos. Do we just quit out when it says "ready go?" Let me know.

LavisFiend

Smash Lord
Wow Ademisk, just wow. I felt so sorry for Lucario. XD

That was just...****.... horrendous ****. XD

The first kirby video made me go "WTF" cause he just killed himself, then I realized, "oh, they must have put 3 stock by accident."

Either way, very nice videos. The first pit match was pretty epic, and I was about to cheer before I realized that Pit can recover from any frickin' thing.

LavisFiend

Smash Lord
Bread and butter done right! XD

I sent you a video of me against a level 9 lucas. Don't know if you got it or not. I really need to record some of the matches I have with my friends, but thing is, they are never game for recording anything...

Cause well...

They don't like their loss to a psychic boy to go public. >.>

onlymaskde

Smash Lord
Wii #
3113 7631 5566 4754

Brawl FC
1590-4344-5603

We should play sometime too. I'll probably msg you about it on aim later.

ZillaB

Smash Cadet
ademisk,

is there a reason why it still says awaiting registration from ur brawl code on my friend list?

Levitas

the moon
Lol, you're gonna deny it because it's not recorded and therefore "didn't happen" but I know you remember that time when I got the PK fire to fsmash to pk fire to fsmash to pk fire to fsmash 0-death on you on castle siege the only time we've ever played. WTF.

Also, Ness is cool 'n stuff.

Mushy

Smash Cadet
ehehe, sorry....
it's added now.
ummmmmmm i use a wired router so i can't Brawl and Board at the same time.
that's not great.
well whatever i'll just hope to see you by dumb luck.

NoNessNoProblem

Smash Ace
ademisk we still havent played. :-( you do realize people are saying i have the best ness so far in the ranking sites. sounds like everyone here says your ness is the best. you know what that means right ;-)

Earthbound360

Smash Hero
NNID
Mikman360
I've played you both and if you want my honest opinion...
I'd say Ademisk is better, sorry Nonessnoproblem

BUT, that was a while back. I think I got a bit better with my mindgames since I last played him.

Earthbound360

Smash Hero
NNID
Mikman360
Aww, dont feel bad. I think you can fight back. He doesnt seem THAT much harder to me, but he's still really great.

NoNessNoProblem

Smash Ace
hmm guess us simna and ademisk are top 4 you can switc that lists around however you like. simna used pit when we played today. o btw i dont sd like that like how weplayed i was trying to show off but i did horribly

Earthbound360

Smash Hero
NNID
Mikman360
Ah, okay, well show me what you are truly made of in about an hour :)

And hey, did you just say I could be one of the current top 4 Nesses? Really? Cool! I never thought I was that good O_o

Earthbound360

Smash Hero
NNID
Mikman360
Sorry for the double post, but I need to bump this cuz I really wanna see the 11/10 vid and you havent put me on the list.

Smashbros_7

Smash Ace
Good, now Im intrigued in seeing how powerful your Ness game really is... Indeed.

4940-5108-8664

I have your FS.

Conda

aka COBBS - Content Creator (Toronto region)
Brawl: 4382 1746 3135
Wii: 2676 2441 9892 4129

Earthbound360

Smash Hero
NNID
Mikman360
Ademisk, could you please send me (Mik!) every video listed on the first page that is rated 8 or higher?

Conda

Hey 360, I think I played you two days ago...

Conda

I can't remember who won...

Btw, Ademisk, I added you already. Not your FC yet, but your wii code is on my wii now.

Top Bottom