• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who would like to subscribe to my videos?

Ademisk

Smash Champion
Yeah, people keep wanting to see my Ness, but I'm too cheap to buy recording crap, so I'm posting my friend code here. If anyone wants video of my Ness whenever I get some recorded, just post your Wii friend codes here, add mine, and I'll send it to you whenever I get some. Remember, that's your Wii's Friend code, not your Brawl Friend code. 16 digits, not 12.

OKAY, I've just realized it takes points to send stuff to people. What are these points, how do I get them, and wtf Sakurai? WTF?!?!

My friend code is: 5959 1027 5366 8882.
My Brawl Code is 3437 2714 3628

You need both my friend and brawl code registered, and I need to register both yours as well. Then we need to connect in a Wi-fi match once, so I can send stuff to you.

You can also reach me through AIM at Garr5000 or through MSN at garr5000@hotmail.com in order to discuss videos, discuss playing me, on and on.

List of people subscribed: (You may have been added, but your name won't be on this list until you've added me back and my Wii tells me so)

Jman
Simna
Csir
Lavis

List of people who still need to play me in order to receive video: PM me to set up a time to do this.

Vahncase
Zilla

If you would like your name removed from this list, just post below.

Videos: Here is where I'll post the different videos I'm sending out. If you want a video that I've already sent out, just post below. I may discontinue certain videos as my Wii's memory fills up. If you're not on that list by the time I've posted video, unless it's a special circumstance(IE, early on when there's still few people) You'll have to request the video special. New video will not be posted until all requests are met.

Simna(Red Ness) VS Ademisk(Black Ness) Wi-Fi - 7/10 A funny match but not one to take seriously

Simna(Red Ness) VS Ademisk(Black Ness) Wi-Fi - 7/10 Pretty cool match, showing off PSI Magnet

Ademisk(Ness) VS Fate(Pit) Wi-Fi - 8/10 A good match, but a pretty bad ending.

Ademisk(Ness) VS Fate(Pit) Wi-fi - 6/10 Accidentally died waiting for someone to SD, then killed reasonably quickly.

Ademisk(Ness) VS Vish(Lucario) Wi-fi - 11/10 The single most hilarious match I have ever had in my entire Smash career. A MUST-SEE.

Ademisk(Ness) VS Vish(Kirby) Wi-fi - 8/10 A good match all around. Nothing special, but good.

Ademisk(Ness) VS Vish(Kirby) Wi-fi - 9/10 Just because I took an entire stock off with nothing but PKT2.

Mushy

Smash Cadet
why is the friend code posted and the one on your box different?
....i hope you add me and whatever, but i doubt it.
edit: i'm guessing now you mean your Wii code.
that's 8022 5980 1419 7448

Earthbound360

Smash Hero
NNID
Mikman360
^^^
Because he is posting the Wii friend code, not the Brawl code.

Brawl code gets you matches
Wii code gets you Wii mail and Brawl content such as snapshots and vids

LavisFiend

Smash Lord
Ok Ademisk, I am fixing to add you, so put me on the list.

ALSO, if anyone wants to see some of my videos, I can share. Mind you I claim to be no god with Ness, but I am decent enough, and only getting better, (I am an olimar main, so all my work pours into that most of the time)

Mushy

Smash Cadet
:( i didn't think i was THAT stupid. i edited it pretty soon.
....but i don't really know how sending media content works on the Wii.
edit: yay 42nd post!!!!!!!!!
this post must be the answer.

Ademisk

Smash Champion
Okay, how do I get these stupid points to send stuff to people. This is SOOO ********, how come I can't send stuff to my friends, huh Nintendo!? WHY!?!

ZillaB

Smash Cadet
I'd love to subscribe to your videos,

Edit (sorry put wrong code): 0532 - 7433 - 6133 - 9387

and already added you

csir

Smash Apprentice
I think you also need to add our Brawl Codes.. Because I can only send it to 2 people on my list and I have both their Wii and Brawl Number registered.. Yea what are thoses points I only have 19 left.. nvm i looked it up it resets it back to 20 everyday its to limit how much stuff people send.

Btw I got your test message..

Ademisk

Smash Champion
Okay, yeah, everyone get my Brawl AND Wii code and gimme yours too, I'll try that. Csir, you registered my Brawl code? Also, the points won't be a huge deal, but until I have enough people, I'm not sending out packages, just because I don't wanna waste the points unless I can send it out to the maximum number of people at once.

ZillaB

Smash Cadet
ademisk,

I already posted by fc on the first page of your thread so here is my brawl code:

0130-1701-4585

I'll add your brawl code as well, thanks.

LavisFiend

Smash Lord
Ademisk, you get my message on your wii yet? If not, basically what it said is that you first have to make a successful connection with your friend in a battle. The battle does NOT have to occur, but the connection does.

What happens is it "verifies" the FC so you can start sending things.

Erego, when you get this, connect to wi-fi connection, enter a match, then leave the match.

For ours, you will have no choice to do so due to me having satelite internet. All we need is for it to get past "READY...GO!"

Hope that helps.

Ademisk

Smash Champion
Okay, yeah, the Brawl code thing worked, I'm harvesting your Brawl codes too, add mine.

Yeah, I got the error, our connections got gayed.

Also, wtf, we need to have a successful connection? What kind of stupid BS is that? Is Nintendo TRYING to piss me off?

LavisFiend

Smash Lord
Just telling it like it is. XD

What happens is it will place a red dot on the top right corner of the name tag on the friends list. Pretty much a symbol meaning you can start trading now.

I am on my wii using the wiinternet, so if you are not and you turn on Brawl and go to the friends roster, i'll be there shortly, sound good?

LavisFiend

Smash Lord
but the big thing is that it will never pop up if you have never connected before, hence why I mentioned it. =P

No dot, no trade. Those are the butt tight rules of Nintendo.

LavisFiend

Smash Lord
It is not my router though. I have satelite internet.

AKA, POS Boondocks highspeed internet.

Sorry bro. But hey, it worked didn't it? Now you can send me stuff! XD

I sent you just a random olimar fight with a level 9 marth I did like, 30 minutes ago. So if your wii glows blue, that's probably it.

So yea, send me the vidyas! =P

Ademisk

Smash Champion
I dunno, I still think it could partly be your router, I had the same kind of POS connections before I kicked mine in the ***, set up port forwarding and fixed my Wii up as a Demilitarized Zone.

LavisFiend

Smash Lord
Possibly, but I do have a Linksys, so it has to be worth SOMETHING. XD

It probably does need to be tweaked a bit, but even with the right tweaking, I don't think the signal would benefit from it all that much.

Looper

Smash Journeyman
Wow, Lavis, you REALLY need to do some work on your router
you live in washington, and he lives in louisiana. of course there's going to be lag, you're on opposite sides of the country

Ademisk

Smash Champion
You're underestimating the sheer amount of lag. I've played with people that are literally on the opposite side of the country, much farther away than him, with a LOT less lag.

Levitas

the moon
lol at the fact that my name is first on the subscribers list an yet my first post on this thread is here. I call shennanigans.

Top Bottom