• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who would be interested in a melee tournament in Abbotsford BC

meatfrog

Smash Rookie
So there is a store in Abbotsford BC that has recently started to host smash 4 tournaments. I asked one of the people that work there If they would do a melee tournament aswell as smash 4, but they were worried about people not coming to a melee tournament. I told them to ask on smash boards, but I don't think they ever will. so I've taken it upon myself to ask. If there is anyone in abbotsford, or around abbotsford that would be interested in a local melee tournament that could possibly become weekly, then just say so. If enough people want this then I will show them this thread and hopefully convince them people will show up. (Just in case anyone was wondering the store is called house of cards in Abbotsford)

Top Bottom