• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Event - The Big House 4 2014 Who will win The Big House 4? Vote here!

Who Will Win The Big House 4?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Smashboards

18 years old!
Administrator
Premium
Writing Team
Vote on who you think will win The Big House 4, then go and post your Top 8!

CyberZixx

Smash Lord
I think this is Armada's tournament. He is not pleased about 3rd at evo and now has a chance to at least this huge tournament. Mango just won Evo and after big wins mango don't seem to try as hard as thus loses. However if Mango is full serious mode it could be close but i'm still going with Armada. I don't see anyone else getting first but I bet there will be at least one big upset from maybe Leffen.

Kamikam70

Smash Cadet
I'm just too fan of M2K to imagine that he won't win. We could have some surprises, though.

GingaBread

Smash Cadet
I feel like hungrybox is most poised to win this tourney. He finally got past the Armada Young Link wall and if he plays like he did at EVO could totally take a rusty Mang0.

flacofaloc

Smash Cadet
Armada aint gonna let that filming for the movie go to waste. I honestly think were gonna see the best Armada we've seen for quite some time. Mango will slack off, Hbox will probably play as good as he did at EVO, but just not enough. I can see leffen getting decently far, but then choke. And M2K will prob do very solid.

C_Mill24

Smash Journeyman
NNID
C-Mill24
3DS FC
3609-1632-1621
Who do I think will win: Armada
Out of all the Melee gods, Armada has had the most consistency, never finishing below 4th at any big tournament. The fact that he came all the way out to Michigan to participate at this tourney shows how much he wants it.

Who do I want to win: Leffen
Out of all the titans/demi gods of Melee, I believe Leffen is arguably the most likely to break out and rise to god status, though honestly, I think he might already be there. If Leffen can remain focused and have enough drive, I think Leffen has a shot at placing 4th or better at Big House 4. Also, watching the gods of Melee constantly win these big tournaments is getting boring. I want someone fresh to break through and dethrone them.

Last edited:

MudkipUniverse

Smash Ace
NNID
VolcanicAsh
I'm putting my money on Armada. Most likely the best player in the world right now. It would be nice to see WestBallz win though, he is one of my favorite smashers.

Trickerhere

Smash Ace
I really want Hungrybox to win because he not only is he an amazing player. He also succeeds academically in real life by learning Chemical engineering!

*Risen*

Smash Cadet
Who I think will win: Hungrybox. I think Hbox has a solid shot of winning this. Don't ask me why, but I think the Evo hype might be what he needed.

beestmode

Smash Cadet
I voted for M2K, but I'm just excited to see how good everyone will do. Good luck to everyone participating and may the best win!

Divinokage

Smash Legend
I think Armada's the safest bet. I could see HBox taking it if someone else takes out Mango though.
I'm putting my money on Armada. Most likely the best player in the world right now. It would be nice to see WestBallz win though, he is one of my favorite smashers.
Nonsense, Mango has won 3 back to back the largest tournaments ever and you pretty much both say "Safest bet" and "Best player" for Armada? Wtf... lol. Mango is the safest bet straight up, no argument.

Top Bottom