• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who wants to play me right now on Wi-Fi?

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
I've been waiting for this for a while.
I myself am in SoCal (Fontana)
Add these 2 FCs...

Brawl Tag: Adm.P
0860-3304-5290 This is my original FC, and am active from 4-9pm (Dont play matches after 7 or 7:30 due to increasing lag of some sort. Some lag occurs more on certain days.)
Note: If error Code 86420 appears, that would be the firewall's fault (Belongs to dad, and he wont disable it, and yes I already asked him). You'll have to use the FC below should this error occur.

1375-6878-2810 This is the FC for when I'm at my friend's house. I usually go there on weekends. Since my house is like 60 steps away from his, it isnt that hard to go back & forth.

You can contact me using one of these:
-Here on Smashboards
-My AIB account (Admiral Pit)
-My Youtube account (AdmiralPit)
-My AIM (GoldAdmiralPit) And I already got yours so do not worry.

I look forward to some good Pit matches soon.

DemonicTrilogy

Smash Lord
I've been waiting for this for a while.
I myself am in SoCal (Fontana)
Add these 2 FCs...

Brawl Tag: Adm.P
0860-3304-5290 This is my original FC, and am active from 4-9pm (Dont play matches after 7 or 7:30 due to increasing lag of some sort. Some lag occurs more on certain days.)
Note: If error Code 86420 appears, that would be the firewall's fault (Belongs to dad, and he wont disable it, and yes I already asked him). You'll have to use the FC below should this error occur.

1375-6878-2810 This is the FC for when I'm at my friend's house. I usually go there on weekends. Since my house is like 60 steps away from his, it isnt that hard to go back & forth.

Edit: I would also like to verse you Eternal. Add my friend code so we could play sometime.

You can contact me using one of these:
-Here on Smashboards
-My AIB account (Admiral Pit)
-My Youtube account (AdmiralPit)
-My AIM (GoldAdmiralPit) And I already got yours so do not worry.

I look forward to some good Pit matches soon.
Admiral, can I verse you some time? That horrible lag makes it impossible for me to enter your Smash rooms when you are using your home FC... Can you add my FC on your friend's wii so I can verse you if you are using it?

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
The thread was specifically for requesting a battle with Eternal Phoenix Fire, not me, but soon you may get your wish. And today I get off from school early so i might be back at about 1-2pm pacific depending on the bus and all. Then again you said tomorrow... that's not good.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
I didnt even realize u were ready that early, I fell asleep at that time because School was such a pain. You'll have to contact me at around 4:15-30pm today for the update of my condition, preferably on AIM...
Even if we do connect, I may fear a bit of lag, but I'll probably see how good it goes. I'll explain it later.

Top Bottom