• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

who wants to money match in neopets

4 Aces

Smash Ace
****, you guys aren't joking. At first I thought this was a joke thread. I never really knew or cared for Neopets, and I always thought it was just some kid's game that was simply fun (Idk, Runescape, Dragon Quest, Penguin Club or whatever it's called, etc.).

Didn't realize there was THAT much more to the game.

Valadis

Smash Cadet
I get on neopets occasionally. Mostly to play with stocks and to lab ray my pets. _sirenety is my account. I've had it forever.. it's 6 years old I think haha.

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
Actually, that should be the Money Match, first one to get banned from Neopets wins. You can say "crap" on there and get banned.

DC

Smash Cadet
I think the only redeeming thing about Neopets are the site-wide quests, where they have a gigantic quest where the entire website of hundreds of thousands of users work together to complete a goal or destroy a boss or some ****.

But yeah other than that Neopets is **** lol. I enjoyed it when I was a kid tho.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
o man, neopets was my life back in like 2002. namely, neoquest. has the 3rd one come out yet? i left shortly after #2 came out cuz a whole bunch of noobs came to the neoquest board and i couldn't talk to my favorite ppl anymore LOL.

also, if they havent found a way to get rid of autobuyers yet, your whole thing about "millions of ppl competing for a rare item" is kinda moot

Purple

Hi guys!
o man, neopets was my life back in like 2002. namely, neoquest. has the 3rd one come out yet? i left shortly after #2 came out cuz a whole bunch of noobs came to the neoquest board and i couldn't talk to my favorite ppl anymore LOL.

also, if they havent found a way to get rid of autobuyers yet, your whole thing about "millions of ppl competing for a rare item" is kinda moot
they haven't gotten rid of ab's, however, legit rs'rs tend to beat auto buyers.

they have yet to come out with a third neoquest, by the by, how long would you say it took you to beat neoquest one or two.

ama(m/t)

Smash Lord
i was thinking about it but i can't log in anymore on account of me using a false birthday back when i made the acct and now i can no longer log in cause i 5got it

stingers

Smash Obsessed
neoquest one took me awhile cuz i was still new. did they ever figure out what was behind that door? i'd say about 3 months...that's through insane.

neoquest 2 took me less time cuz i played that thing all day, every day after school.

Purple

Hi guys!
neoquest one took me awhile cuz i was still new. did they ever figure out what was behind that door? i'd say about 3 months...that's through insane.

neoquest 2 took me less time cuz i played that thing all day, every day after school.
WELP, time to start grinding in that game.

Top Bottom