• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

who wants to money match in neopets

Rayku

Smash Lord
bank accounts don't earn you interest unless you collect it, CRASHiC. So, the amount you had when you left is still the same.

DC, from what Perva's told me/shown me, you've lost pretty readily already.

Purple

Hi guys!
Only if we MM with Neopoints...

i've been spending mill after mill for a bit, so you do win at that aspect currently.

MM's go by a month/week time period, you have a month to train an a newbie account and it goes by how many neopoints you have at the end point, how strong your neopet is at the end point, and a two out of three BD set, items can be changed.

l2mm in neopets

:Edit: actually..

2,700,000 + 68,444 + six lab map pieces (800,000 value) + 383k in RTS items = practically 4 million

@yiff - neopets is much harder and takes much more time than you can POSSIBLY imagine. Imagine in a group of millions, take that in, MILLIONS of people. every 3 hours or so, an extremely rare item comes out, ONLY ONE, so for every day maybe 8 items come out.

you have an .000008% chance of getting this item. ****'s rough out there, only real neopians know how hard neopets truly is. IT IS NOT A KID'S game. (it's just oddly enough directed towards them)

oh, and check my account for stats, they aren't that good but meh. this is a one/two month wip on a shell.

http://www.neopets.com/userlookup.phtml?user=nightlink2004

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
Couldn't remember my old account, so I made a new one. . . . ITS ON! In a about 2 years I'll think I'll compete with you lol. At any rate, I got some Xweetok or something in red.

Nihongo-ookami

Smash Journeyman
dude i'm so good at this game.

Not as good as my snake though, but still pretty **** good.
How anyone can say that and feel accomplished is beyond me.

It's ****ing Neopets.

I had one, when I was like, 10 or so. Kept it, got bored of it. All my Neopets are dead by now, or still starving.

Nihongo-ookami

Smash Journeyman
Neopets Can't Die!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Does it matter? That's even worse. I haven't been on neopets in Six years. Imagine six years rotting in a cell, not being fed, and on the verge of death, but never seeing a chance of food ever again.

**** neopets.

Purple

Hi guys!
How anyone can say that and feel accomplished is beyond me.

It's ****ing Neopets.

I had one, when I was like, 10 or so. Kept it, got bored of it. All my Neopets are dead by now, or still starving.
*deep breath*

Alright yiff, it is time for me to explain to you neopets.

Think about when you're a kid, you play neopets, get bored of it and stop.

You ever wonder why all these kids get bored?

There are so many different things engraved into this game that you don't understand, and will never be able to comprehend unless you seriously play it.

First off, there's a stock market system, as a third grade or lower, most kids will not know how to use or even know what is a stock market.

There's an inflation system for all the items sold.

Restocking is legitimate, items that are rare in the world, are sold for high amounts, and are kept that way.

There are events, just like rpg events, where EVERYONE in the game works together to defeat a monster, and you even see it's progression.

Unlike the smashboards mod bull****, the TNT (the mod system in neopets) are actually PAID to do what they do. They **** people who cheat in that game, or even break a rule (rayku has said the word "darn" in a board and was permabanned immediately, Kelli has said "breasticles" and was banned immediately, they are ****ing serious).

The battle system is hard as **** to understand, and requires calculation, in high-level (literal) play, it's all about what items one person has in comparison to another.

The average legit player makes about 300k a day, you've probably never even seen that much neopoints when you're a kid. I remember freaking out if i ever had 10000, i didn't know what to do with that ****.

The average high-level players has near multi-millions, billions of neopoints invested in work.

People who don't play neopets look at it as a kid game due to it's graphics, very strong word censoring, and because of the ps2 ports of games created for neopets. I for one can name off 20 people who hold jobs as c++ programmers, python programmers, housewives, grandmothers, grandfathers, parents, college students, smash players, and people like you yiff, who play neopets for fun.

Neopets is in my personal opinion one of the hardest grinding games in existence, and the funny thing is, there's so many ways to grind is a VERY large form of entertainment, for kids and older adults alike. Say what you want, but you have barely even seen a pixel, of the large masterpiece that is neopets.

/rant.

p.s - do you realize what ****ing game we play competitively yiff? Smash brothers yiff. Smash brothers, that game's for teens, and you *****s are in high school/ college talking trash on neopets?

kyros

Smash Rookie
If I were to sign onto this again it would be the first time in 9+ years. I bet all the pets I have are retired. The game probably hasnt changed much though.

Purple

Hi guys!
If I were to sign onto this again it would be the first time in 9+ years. I bet all the pets I have are retired. The game probably hasnt changed much though.
they haven't retired. There's a new draik that's formed by eggs, and the "retired" neopets come back on their birthday.

Rayku

Smash Lord
I remember when I played, I was good friends with some of the better players on the site.

The top player on NP still, iirc, is a grandmother. She'sl ike 57?

Another "top player" is this dude who's an old man. Like, mid-30's. He's also one of the primary testers for new items that come out.

I know this all from when I played Way Back When lol

DC

Smash Cadet
lol do you ****ers really think you can take on my Chomby in the Battledome? (He's a Chomby because of the ****ing lab ray)

http://www.neopets.com/petlookup.phtml?pet=Shynkz
- Battledome Stats -

Hit Points: 7 / 86
Strength: AWESOME (77)
Defence: GREAT (28)
Movement: GREAT (32)
Intelligence: brilliant

Played: 137
Won: 124
Lost: 7
Drawn: 6
Score: 10,396

Plus I got some mad rare equips from old quests.

ama(m/t)

Smash Lord
oh i had a full secret lab map set but then i used it so it's worth nothing xfd

DC

Smash Cadet
what items you got?
Krawk Transmogrification Potion - ~13 million
Mystery Fruit Bowl - ~25 million

Haha I knew that these things would be worth a ****load in the future. Both of which are extremely easy to sell but I think I'll wait another decade or so.

Purple

Hi guys!

Haha I knew that these things would be worth a ****load in the future. Both of which are extremely easy to sell but I think I'll wait another decade or so.
you need to get on those pirate draik eggs bro.

good **** though, you should become a n00binator. buy some faerie island stuff.

Nihongo-ookami

Smash Journeyman
*deep breath*

Alright yiff, it is time for me to explain to you neopets.

Think about when you're a kid, you play neopets, get bored of it and stop.

You ever wonder why all these kids get bored?

There are so many different things engraved into this game that you don't understand, and will never be able to comprehend unless you seriously play it.

First off, there's a stock market system, as a third grade or lower, most kids will not know how to use or even know what is a stock market.

There's an inflation system for all the items sold.

Restocking is legitimate, items that are rare in the world, are sold for high amounts, and are kept that way.

There are events, just like rpg events, where EVERYONE in the game works together to defeat a monster, and you even see it's progression.

Unlike the smashboards mod bull****, the TNT (the mod system in neopets) are actually PAID to do what they do. They **** people who cheat in that game, or even break a rule (rayku has said the word "darn" in a board and was permabanned immediately, Kelli has said "breasticles" and was banned immediately, they are ****ing serious).

The battle system is hard as **** to understand, and requires calculation, in high-level (literal) play, it's all about what items one person has in comparison to another.

The average legit player makes about 300k a day, you've probably never even seen that much neopoints when you're a kid. I remember freaking out if i ever had 10000, i didn't know what to do with that ****.

The average high-level players has near multi-millions, billions of neopoints invested in work.

People who don't play neopets look at it as a kid game due to it's graphics, very strong word censoring, and because of the ps2 ports of games created for neopets. I for one can name off 20 people who hold jobs as c++ programmers, python programmers, housewives, grandmothers, grandfathers, parents, college students, smash players, and people like you yiff, who play neopets for fun.

Neopets is in my personal opinion one of the hardest grinding games in existence, and the funny thing is, there's so many ways to grind is a VERY large form of entertainment, for kids and older adults alike. Say what you want, but you have barely even seen a pixel, of the large masterpiece that is neopets.

/rant.

p.s - do you realize what ****ing game we play competitively yiff? Smash brothers yiff. Smash brothers, that game's for teens, and you *****s are in high school/ college talking trash on neopets?
...wow. Ranting to defend NEOPETS.

It had my soul for like, 3 years. I remember whenever I got 1000 or so Neopoints I would flip out. But as I played more REAL games, I was like, "wtf is this?"

I logged back into my account the other day, what with all the recent talk about it.

All of my Neopets were starving, and I had nothing in the bank.

Purple

Hi guys!
Know what's worse than playing Neopets? Arguing about it one way or another. Seriously people, what's it matter?
well, you would tell me people what you enjoy about brawl right? I mean, melee ***s and brawl ***s argue all the time, what's the difference? It's always nice to express your opinion. Note i wrote my message and that was practically it. That's not really an arguement

@yiff -give me your account.

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
I wasn't talking about you Pervatasaurus, but all the people who were like, "Ugg, you guys know this game sucks right?"

Purple

Hi guys!
I wasn't talking about you Pervatasaurus, but all the people who were like, "Ugg, you guys know this game sucks right?"
oh awesome ^^. i could go on for hours about this game XD (not really)

you should pass me that krawk potion

DC

Smash Cadet
Nah lol I've always wanted a gray Krawk. They look so emo.

Top Bottom