• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who wants to know? My Newest team!

9Kplus1

Smash Master
Okay, I've been reseaching, breeding and EV Training for the past 2 weeks (I have a life) and well, here's the result!

Glisor/Gin @Yache Berry
Impish Nature
EVs:252def/252spd/4attk

Fire Fang
Agility
Swords Dance
Baton Pass

Here, my replacement for Leafeon and a good one too, avoiding and sharing most weaknesses most Passers face what with Weaviles dirtying up the "path of passing" (stupid OUs) mostly, a 384 defense will help out a bit. After I surprise a few Ice pokes with the Yache Berry, Glisor can sweep and pass.

Gardevoir/Keni @Choice Scarf
EVs:252spattk/252spd/4spdef
Modest Nature
Trace

Psychic
Energy Ball
T-Bolt
Focus Blast

OMFG!!! I love this poke, There's the coverage with the moveset and the Trace abiltity can Intimidate Gyarados into submission, not no mention all of the other abilites she can Trace, Levitate, Wonder Guard, etc. With the Choice Scarf, Keni outspeeds Jolly Weaviles and Focus Blasts them into oblivion.

Azumaril/Azumi @Choice Band
Adamant Nature
EVs:252attk/100def/100hp/48spdef/8spd
Huge Power

Aqua Tail/Waterfall
Aqua Jet
Double Edge
Brick Break

You've seen HER before, Azumi has ultimate pwnage when it comes to being a Water type, Azumaril had massive HP, so Double Edges bearly have an effect on her, only Blisseys that get switched in on a Double Edge kill her. I like Aqua Tail, it can 2KO Defense EV'd Metagrosses and 2-3KO Defense EV'd Skarmorys. Brick Break for anything that resists. Aqua Jet for Infenapes.

Probopass/MetalMario @Shuca Berry
Calm Nature
EVs:252spattk/252spdef/4def
Magnet Pull

T-Bolt
Flash Cannon
Earth Power
Magnet Rise

My Tankish poke, Probo traps steel types such as, Skarmory, Metagross and Jirachi, then, either Earth Powers or T-Bolts them to death. Magnet Rise for those pokes with EQ.

Toxicroak/Naraku @Black Sludge
Adamant Nature
EVs:252attk/252spd/4spdef
Dry Skin

Poison Jab
Sucker Punch
EQ
Me First

I can handle this one, I'll confuse a few Water Sweepers with Dry Skin, I'll be able to Pass ONE Agility and ONE Swords Dance to Toxicroak, so its Sweeping Ratio is high, if I get Hazed and an Psychic gets sent in, I'll Sucker Punch, if anything else gets in, I'll either use Me First or Poison Jab, It's kinda unexpected who I'll Baton Pass to, but if I get a Kingdra who tries to sweep me, guess who's going in? <_< OOOOOkay, maybe Azumi can handle it, but 9 times out of 10, I'll switch to Naraku.

Annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd.........

Lopunny/Lopilily @Choice Band
Adamant Nature
EVs:252attk/252spd/4hp
Cute Charm

Return
Ice Punch
Bounce
Jump Kick

You've seen her, Lopi has a decent attackpool aswell as good speed, I've seen her hold her own against the most OU of pokes, Weavile,Metagross,Ninjask, she's even taken out a few Skarmory, Bounce is needed for getting my opponent to switch and let's not forget the 30% chance of Paraylisis, I love her sooooooo much that I wanna- er, I'd rather not get into that detail...

chubb-o-wub

Smash Journeyman
Okay, I've been reseaching, breeding and EV Training for the past 2 weeks (I have a life) and well, here's the result!

Glisor/Gin @Yache Berry
Impish Nature

Fire Fang
Agility
Swords Dance
Baton Pass

Here, my replacement for Leafeon and a good one too, avoiding and sharing most weaknesses most Passers face what with Weaviles dirtying up the "path of passing" (stupid OUs) mostly, a 384 defense will help out a bit. After I surprise a few Ice pokes with the Yache Berry, Glisor can sweep and pass.

Have you thought of Donphan owning this? Or, perhaps, a Gyarados?

Modest Nature
Trace

Psychic
Energy Ball
T-Bolt
Focus Blast

OMFG!!! I love this poke, There's the coverage with the moveset and the Trace abiltity can Intimidate Gyarados into submission, not no mention all of the other abilites she can Trace, Levitate, Wonder Guard, etc. With the Choice Scarf, Keni outspeeds Jolly Weaviles and Focus Blasts them into oblivion.

So this takes care of Gyarados. And this is not a reliable Weavile as most either have FOCUS SASH, or Life Orb

Adamant Nature
Huge Power

Aqua Tail/Waterfall
Aqua Jet
Double Edge
Brick Break

You've seen HER before, Azumi has ultimate pwnage when it comes to being a Water type, Azumaril had massive HP, so Double Edges bearly have an effect on her, only Blisseys that get switched in on a Double Edge kill her. I like Aqua Tail, it can 2KO Defense EV'd Metagrosses and 2-3KO Defense EV'd Skarmorys. Brick Break for anything that resists. Aqua Jet for Infenapes.

This looks good.

Calm Nature
Magnet Pull

T-Bolt
Flash Cannon
Earth Power
Magnet Rise

My Tankish poke, Probo traps steel types such as, Skarmory, Metagross and Jirachi, then, either Earth Powers or T-Bolts them to death. Magnet Rise for those pokes with EQ.

Heatran doesn't mind being trapped by Probopass, and Overheats you to death.

Adamant Nature
Dry Skin

Poison Jab
Sucker Punch
EQ
Me First

I can handle this one, I'll confuse a few Water Sweepers with Dry Skin, I'll be able to Pass ONE Agility and ONE Swords Dance to Toxicroak, so its Sweeping Ratio is high, if I get Hazed and an Psychic gets sent in, I'll Sucker Punch, if anything else gets in, I'll either use Me First or Poison Jab, It's kinda unexpected who I'll Baton Pass to, but if I get a Kingdra who tries to sweep me, guess who's going in? <_< OOOOOkay, maybe Azumi can handle it, but 9 times out of 10, I'll switch to Naraku.

Why would Kingdra usea Water attack when it could use Draco Meteor?

Adamant Nature
Cute Charm

Return
Ice Punch
Bounce
Jump Kick

You've seen her, Lopi has a decent attackpool aswell as good speed, I've seen her hold her own against the most OU of pokes, Weavile,Metagross,Ninjask, she's even taken out a few Skarmory, Bounce is needed for getting my opponent to switch and let's not forget the 30% chance of Paraylisis, I love her sooooooo much that I wanna- er, I'd rather not get into that detail...

So that's why you use Lopunny... Paralysis support, dragon killer, and pleasure because you're a PokeHentai fanatic.
Looking at your team as a whole, you're team gets ***** by Heatran and Tangrowth.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~

Glisor/Gin @Yache Berry
Impish Nature

Fire Fang
Agility
Swords Dance
Baton Pass

Me like.

Modest Nature
Trace

Psychic
Energy Ball
T-Bolt
Focus Blast

I don't really like Focus Blast...but with it Keni has diverse coverage. Good.

Adamant Nature
Huge Power

Aqua Tail/Waterfall
Aqua Jet
Double Edge
Brick Break

Looks good.

Calm Nature
Magnet Pull

T-Bolt
Flash Cannon
Earth Power
Magnet Rise

I thought of an equation: Heatran+Overheat=dead Probo

Adamant Nature
Dry Skin

Poison Jab
Sucker Punch
EQ
Me First

Umm...good? I dunno too much about it...

Adamant Nature
Cute Charm

Return
Ice Punch
Bounce
Jump Kick

Changes in bold.

I like your team. Maybe when mine is done I'll battle you.

MysticKenji

Smash Master

Glisor/Gin @Yache Berry
Impish Nature

Fire Fang
Agility
Swords Dance
Baton Pass

Donphan is the anti-Glisor. Just so you know.

Modest Nature
Trace

Psychic
Energy Ball
T-Bolt
Focus Blast

Just watch out for Focus Sashers

Adamant Nature
Huge Power

Aqua Tail/Waterfall
Aqua Jet
Double Edge
Brick Break

Good

Calm Nature
Magnet Pull

T-Bolt
Flash Cannon
Earth Power
Magnet Rise

PhysiSweeper-Lucario and Heatran own this.

Adamant Nature
Dry Skin

Poison Jab
Sucker Punch
EQ
Me First

I'm pretty sure you're forgetting about Draco Meteor...

Adamant Nature
Cute Charm

Return
Ice Punch
Bounce
Jump Kick

LOL. Fine.
This team's okay.

9Kplus1

Smash Master
Uhhh, everyone, Probopass is Rock/ Steel and has a 428 spdef, so Heatran is no problem....If I see a Lucario, I'll switch in Gardevoir. Tangrowth won't be much of a match for Glisor anyways what with its movepool having NOTHING super effective OR special that's actually useful...

Wii4Mii 99

Smash Lord

Glisor/Gin @Yache Berry
Impish Nature

Fire Fang
Agility
Swords Dance
Baton Pass

Watch out for Gyarados leads, who could Taunt you to prevent BPing, and Waterfall / Ice Fang you. Swampert leads could also phaze you or use Surf.

Modest Nature
Trace

Psychic
Energy Ball
T-Bolt
Focus Blast

I see you're still using Gardevoir as a sweeper...

Adamant Nature
Huge Power

Aqua Tail/Waterfall
Aqua Jet
Double Edge
Brick Break

Good.

Calm Nature
Magnet Pull

T-Bolt
Flash Cannon
Earth Power
Magnet Rise

If you're going to use Probopass, max it's HP first.

hehe. I like the name. :mario:

Adamant Nature
Dry Skin

Poison Jab
Sucker Punch
EQ
Me First

He seems randomly thrown into your team... I guess it looks good.

Adamant Nature
Cute Charm

Return
Ice Punch
Bounce
Jump Kick

I guess it looks good.
*sniff* I smell a small Tyranitar and Weavile weakness.

ILoveCelebi!!208 said:
I love her sooooooo much that I wanna- er, I'd rather not get into that detail...
Who doesn't know that you want to do that?

chubb-o-wub

Smash Journeyman
Uhhh, everyone, Probopass is Rock/ Steel and has a 428 spdef, so Heatran is no problem....If I see a Lucario, I'll switch in Gardevoir. Tangrowth won't be much of a match for Glisor anyways what with its movepool having NOTHING super effective OR special that's actually useful...
Try HP Ice. Heatran will cause serious problems to your team, even with Probopass against it, just try to survive a CSpeced Overheat or Land Power.

9Kplus1

Smash Master
*sniff* I smell a small Tyranitar and Weavile weakness.

Gardevoir/Glisor > Weavile
Probopass/Toxicroak > Tyranitar

I should add that Glisor has Hyper Cutter. Gyarados will either do this-

DD then Taunt

Or...

Taunt then DD,

I'll Swords Dance after it DDs, if I get Taunted before I get the chance to Swords Dance/Agility, I'll switch to Keni and Intimidate it thern, T-Bolt it.

BTW-
Donphan isn't MY Glisor's counter, remember, 384 def, Glisor is quicker, Donphan actually helps me setup a good BPass.

Who doesn't know that you want to do that?
<.< I have no idea what you mean...

Try HP Ice. Heatran will cause serious problems to your team, even with Probopass against it, just try to survive a CSpeced Overheat or Land Power.
Shuca Berry+ 428 spdef + Magnet Rise + CS Heatran + Land Power = Regretable move

428 spdef + Overheat + Steel/Rock type + CS Heatran = Another Regretable move

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: Lopunny is a personal favorite of mine.

When I get a chance tomorrow, I'll tell you all about her. She's pretty clutch.

Wii4Mii 99

Smash Lord
:yoshi: Lopunny is a personal favorite of mine.

When I get a chance tomorrow, I'll tell you all about her. She's pretty clutch.
No... Don't do it, Shiri. Don't do it!

DON'T GO TOWARDS THE LIGHT!

Anyways, about Donphan:

Your Gliscor shouldn't run into any problems with a leading Donphan. Donphans don't like the leading Weavile, Gyarados or Swampert. But, if you happen to bump into one, the Donphan will probably expect Ice Fang. It will probably stay in, thinking it can survive Ice Fang, and get in an early Stealth Rock. When it sees you don't have Ice Fang, and instead sees you stat-uping, it will probably Roar you. Unless you BP before it can Roar. In whichi case it would immediately Roar the incoming BPed Pokemon.

Until wii meet again,
Wii4Mii 99

9Kplus1

Smash Master
Don't you think I'd be expecting a Roar, then switch the first turn? Gyarados won't be much of a problem, I can Voirspam it until it stops DDing and attacks, Weavile (Oo I hate that poke) shouldn't be a problem unless it Swords Dances, but then, I would've used up its Sash, then, Toxicroak comes in and Sucker Punches its life away.

Oh, I forgot to mention,

Pokes that are EV'd already-

Lophoney
Probopass
Azumaril

quam

Smash Cadet

Glisor/Gin @Yache Berry
Impish Nature

Fire Fang
Agility
Swords Dance
Baton Pass

pretty good baton passer, but even with the yache berry, a modest ice type would cause severe damage to it

Modest Nature
Trace

Psychic
Energy Ball
T-Bolt
Focus Blast

nice special sweeper. even i'd be pretty scared of it. a speedy dark type could do a a lot of damage to it if it out runs it, and if focus bomb misses your in trouble. but its still pretty good

Adamant Nature
Huge Power

Aqua Tail/Waterfall
Aqua Jet
Double Edge
Brick Break

the EV's could be a bit complicated. switch the sp defence and defence EV's around, because the majority of electric type moves are special. i would say dig instead of brick break to take out electric types

Calm Nature
Magnet Pull

T-Bolt
Flash Cannon
Earth Power
Magnet Rise

being hit by a fighting type move will be the end of it. give it a chople berry because magnet rise will negetate ground types so you wont need a shuca berry

Adamant Nature
Dry Skin

Poison Jab
Sucker Punch
EQ
Me First

wow, this is a really good combination. remember that toxicroak doesnt have good defencive stats so some super effective moves that you dont predict with sucker punch could sting

Adamant Nature
Cute Charm

Return
Ice Punch
Bounce
Jump Kick

oh god, i knew that she would be in here somewhere... anyway, bounce can take out opposing fighting types with ease. jump kick sorts out the rock/ice/steel type pokemon that the other moves dont take out. now i see why you "LOVE" this pokemon so much lol

9Kplus1

Smash Master
oh god, i knew that she would be in here somewhere... anyway, bounce can take out opposing fighting types with ease. jump kick sorts out the rock/ice/steel type pokemon that the other moves dont take out. now i see why you "LOVE" this pokemon so much lol
Thanx, Probopass won't be getting the Pass though, I like him better being slower, Dig on Azumi sets up Electivire's EQ pretty quickly, besides, there's only a few electric types used now, okay, guess the rest are good, huh? Just Realizing, Toxicroak'll get switched out and in occasionally, W4M, if you see this, tell yout specsmence, it just got pwnd!

Wii4Mii 99

Smash Lord
1100th post

Thanx, Probopass won't be getting the Pass though, I like him better being slower, Dig on Azumi sets up Electivire's EQ pretty quickly, besides, there's only a few electric types used now, okay, guess the rest are good, huh? Just Realizing, Toxicroak'll get switched out and in occasionally, W4M, if you see this, tell yout specsmence, it just got pwnd!
How?

After that intense battle on ShoddyBattle with ss118, I've been considering Mismagius as my Special Sweeper.

...You think it's funny? Go face him, ShoddyBattle or WiFi, and you'll get pwned, too.

(That means you're supposed to win, ss118)

Anyways...

Probopass is your Steel killer? Hmm...

Skarmory can't do anything to it and gets KO by Thunderbolt.

Bronzong could Earthquake it unless you're faster so you could Magnet Rise first. Then you can wear it down with Thunderbolt.

Metagross will outspeed you and probably Earthquake FTW. Otherwise, Earth Power would hurt it.

Magnezone's Thunderbolts will eventually dent Probopass' Special Defense, but until then, you both trap each other and you have Earth Power.

CS Heatran Earth Power hurts. If you somehow survive, then you can Earth Power it back.

Close Combat > Probopass. Otherwise, Earth Power FTW. (You know who I'm talking about, right?)

Forretress can't do a thing to Probopass and Earth Power and Thunderbolt will wear it down.

I think he wants a Sguca Berry to help with the Steels he'll be trapping. You know, so he can survive the Earthquakes and Earth Powers so he can Earth Power back.

Until wii meet again,
Wii4Mii 99

IC3R

Smash Lord

Glisor/Gin @Yache Berry
Impish Nature

Fire Fang
Agility
Swords Dance
Baton Pass

Hehe...Fire Fang + Weavile = :skull:

Modest Nature
Trace

Psychic
Energy Ball
T-Bolt
Focus Blast

I know you like Focus Blast, but I'd go with HP Fighting; less powerful, but a bit more reliable. And it pretty much makes some Focus Sash users go "FTW?!"

Adamant Nature
EVs:252attk/100def/100hp/48spdef/8spd <--FTW?!
Huge Power

Aqua Tail/Waterfall
Aqua Jet
Double Edge
Brick Break

Azumi rocks...

Calm Nature
Magnet Pull

T-Bolt
Flash Cannon
Earth Power
Magnet Rise

I don't know why everyone thinks that Heatran is going to own this thing...

Adamant Nature
Dry Skin

Poison Jab
Sucker Punch
EQ
Me First

Okay...sure...

Adamant Nature
Cute Charm

Return
Ice Punch
Bounce
Jump Kick

You've seen her, Lopi has a decent attackpool aswell as good speed, I've seen her hold her own against the most OU of pokes, Weavile, Metagross, Ninjask, she's even taken out a few Skarmory, Bounce is needed for getting my opponent to switch and let's not forget the 30% chance of Paraylisis.

Alrighty then...
I like how you always have a certain Pokemon on your team, just because it's your favorite...

I don't see you having any really bad "OMG!! WTF?!" moments...

I give this team:

A 9/10, and a boot to the head...

I love [Lopilily] sooooooo much that I wanna- er, I'd rather not get into that detail...
Bow chica bow wow...

9Kplus1

Smash Master
How?

After that intense battle on ShoddyBattle with ss118, I've been considering Mismagius as my Special Sweeper.

...You think it's funny? Go face him, ShoddyBattle or WiFi, and you'll get pwned, too.

(That means you're supposed to win, ss118)

Anyways...

Probopass is your Steel killer? Hmm...

Skarmory can't do anything to it and gets KO by Thunderbolt.

Bronzong could Earthquake it unless you're faster so you could Magnet Rise first. Then you can wear it down with Thunderbolt.

Metagross will outspeed you and probably Earthquake FTW. Otherwise, Earth Power would hurt it.

Magnezone's Thunderbolts will eventually dent Probopass' Special Defense, but until then, you both trap each other and you have Earth Power.

CS Heatran Earth Power hurts. If you somehow survive, then you can Earth Power it back.

Close Combat > Probopass. Otherwise, Earth Power FTW. (You know who I'm talking about, right?)

Forretress can't do a thing to Probopass and Earth Power and Thunderbolt will wear it down.

I think he wants a Sguca Berry to help with the Steels he'll be trapping. You know, so he can survive the Earthquakes and Earth Powers so he can Earth Power back.

Until wii meet again,
Wii4Mii 99
He IS holding a Shuca Berry, that's what I've been trying to tell you.
I like how you always have a certain Pokemon on your team, just because it's your favorite...

I don't see you having any really bad "OMG!! WTF?!" moments...

I give this team:

A 9/10, and a boot to the head...
Thank You.

Bow chica bow wow...
-_-

ss118

Smash Master

Glisor/Gin @Yache Berry
Impish Nature

Fire Fang
Agility
Swords Dance
Baton Pass

Replace one of the stat ups you dont need with Roost, and use a focus sash. Then you can get the use out of it, even if switching in on SR later on. and replace some of the speed EVs with HP, but only if you use Agility

Modest Nature
Trace

Psychic
Energy Ball
T-Bolt
Focus Blast

Make it a support one, with Wish, W-o-W, Psychic, and Filler with a Specially Defensive spread. You have too many choicers, IMO

Adamant Nature
Huge Power

Aqua Tail/Waterfall
Aqua Jet
Double Edge
Brick Break

Im still working on that Lopunny team: you better watch out.
And now with the EV spread, use 248 HP, 4 Defense and Special Defense, along with max Attack, as that allows for maximum defenses. of course, thats bypassing speed entirely, but Aqua Jet clears that up, no?

Calm Nature
Magnet Pull

T-Bolt
Flash Cannon
Earth Power
Magnet Rise

Replace with Forretress. Spikes support, along with the 4x fire weakness over 4x EQ one, and fighting, also.

Adamant Nature
Dry Skin

Poison Jab
Sucker Punch
EQ
Me First

ummmmmm...... im confused by this set....

Adamant Nature
Cute Charm

Return
Ice Punch
Bounce
Jump Kick

Stop with Poke-Hentai, dude! get some real p0rn!
but anyway, Bounce can be replaced with HP Fire. this is assuming it dowsn't have any other special fire moves, though
is this UU?

Wii4Mii 99

Smash Lord
He IS holding a Shuca Berry, that's what I've been trying to tell you.
I know. I was supporting the fact that Shuca Berry helps against trapped Steels. Some people said Chople would've been better.

His team is OU because of Gliscor.

Gliscor = OU
Gardevoir = BL
Azumarill = BL / UU
Probopass = UU
Toxicroak = BL / UU
Lopunny = UU

Until wii meet again,
Wii4Mii 99

9Kplus1

Smash Master
I know. I was supporting the fact that Shuca Berry helps against trapped Steels. Some people said Chople would've been better.

His team is OU because of Gliscor.

Gliscor = OU
Gardevoir = BL
Azumarill = UU
Probopass = UU
Toxicroak = UU
Lopunny = UU

Until wii meet again,
Wii4Mii 99
*corrected*
is this UU?
Glisor = OU, if you need Lopunny help, just PM me.
Probopass stays as he's my ONLY special Wall and tank, Forretress is an OU piece of crap as it can only set up and wall.
Um, Glisor is too fragile to special attacks for Roost and is bearly gets OHKO'd by a physical attack sooo...
Lopunny is ADAMANT, has 0 IVS AND EVS IN SPATTK, why TF do I need Hidden Power?
Gardevoir SWEEPS not supports, MY Gardy is almost UU because people like you think she needs to support.

Top Bottom