• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who wants to hang out with me in Tucson?

AltF4

BRoomer
BRoomer
Awww, is Sean lonely? You can't stay retired for long! Look at Trent. He's been "retired" for like 2 years but still comes to every tournament.

CHUK

Smash Ace
That sucks man, I know how you feel. Maybe if you lived closer and played an instrument or something. Have you picked up any new hobbies since quitting?

CHUK

Smash Ace
Yo South Paw, that was going to be name for this site lol. I geuss I was a year and a few months off. :p

AZenith

Smash Apprentice
yo whats up sean, didn't know you were in tucson already. hit me up on AIM sometime if you are bored, it's Newrocker8d. I live on the east side, dunno where you are at but some of my friends live around campus so im usually around town. lata

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Come **** us. In New Mexico. Its like the halfway point.

maXXXpower

Smash Champion
Sean is too good. People line up for miles just to talk to the man. Why would you want to hang out with us, when there are plenty of women after your C.O.C.K? Combos on Colrado Kids, I mean. Forward is freaking good.

Oakie

Smash Apprentice
wait, your retired from smash but asking a bunch of smashers to hang out? are you gona pull a tupac on us? makaveli lives!

Top Bottom