• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who wants to give me some comments?

psicicle

Smash Ace
I posted this in the 1v1 video section already but I'm not sure that many people go there (I know I don't).

http://www.youtube.com/user/Flamerox

Leave me some advice, tips, if I pwn or still would get 4-stocked in the first round of a tourney.

The quality varies between vids.

BTW unfortunately I can't show off my CG skills because he is a Mario and I can't figure out anything to do from a grab besides smash. Also, I got advice to grab more but the problem is that he keeps sidestepping. I guess I need to anticipate the sidesteps but he smashes sometimes so I guess he has better mindgames or something.

Also, I didn't use wobble in these because that would create a big imbalance (he would probably get 3-4 stocked).

Any tips on what I should do after shielding a smash? I usually waveshield to d-smash but mario's smashes come out very quickly so that habit results in me getting hit.

FrozenHobo

Smash Hero
you look good. it seems like you sometimes misjudge the distance from your foe and end up inside their hit range. compensate for the moment after shielding by grabbing (if your in close) or wave dancing to confuse your foe (although it seems that your very good at that already).

Top Bottom