• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who Wants Marth Back?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baka_Shade

Smash Apprentice
...erm, I can't say he's disappointed me yet.

(And I suspect that this is not the place to be posting this.)

Chaosblade77

Smash Lord
Um, this is Ike discussion :s There is an Ike thread in the main character discussion board.

But I agree, although his tippers would be drastically weakened, and his grab be tweaked.

GenG

Smash Lord
Marth is coming back.

Now let's stick to Ike. This is the Ike subforums after all.

AlphaDragoon2002

Smash Ace
NNID
AlphaDragoon02
"Who says this thread needs to be closed and the creator gets a warning for trolling?"

Fixed your thread's title for you. Ike forum, NOT Marth.

Dizzynecro

Smash Journeyman
i really hope marth is back and its sorta relevant to ike because ike is limiting marths chances but i think marth will still be in (HEAVILY NERFED PLEASE GOD)

Wazoo21

Smash Apprentice
Ike = Big, powerful, slow
Marth = Fast, lithe, harder to hit.

Ike = Tank
Marth = Suicide Bomber

Marth =/= Ike

Marth in = Good

Chaosblade77

Smash Lord
i really hope marth is back and its sorta relevant to ike because ike is limiting marths chances but i think marth will still be in (HEAVILY NERFED PLEASE GOD)
That is like saying Pikachu getting in lowers Jigglypuff's chances. And I doubt he will be "heavily" nerfed, but his grabs and tippers will be changed I am sure. Between that and the new physics engine, Marth would be balanced.

Lgndknight

Smash Ace
THIS...IS.... IKE!
sorry, but swords are getting old, wheres an axe *cough*HECTOR*cough* when you need one? or a club, or a wyvern lord even, a wyvern lord over marth.

Harem

Smash Rookie
Uh, they are remaking Fire Emblem 1 for the DS.

Marth coming back is pretty much guaranteed.

Superninjabreadman

Smash Lord
I want marth back.
He has a great hair and his cape was super!
His moveset was great!
But is he removed?

The cape graphix in melee SUCKED

I really hope they improve it in brawl. and bring marth back. with his FE11 hair and a better cape? no FE sheild plz. same speed & moveset. I cant argue with his weak grabs. he's built for speed. not power. and it works for me.

Uh, they are remaking Fire Emblem 1 for the DS.

Marth coming back is pretty much guaranteed.
yeah. its called.....

FIRE EMBLEM 11! DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!. like I said above.

Teebs

Smash Champion
NNID
Teebs-kun
Well, Marth, to my view, wont come back because Ike is his "replacement" and since this is a new game, then they update the characters from the new Fire Emblem games.

Anyway, I wouldn't mind seeing Marth back, since he is my primary.

geemann2236

Smash Journeyman
Well, Marth, to my view, wont come back because Ike is his "replacement" and since this is a new game, then they update the characters from the new Fire Emblem games.

Ike is the heavy swordsman, Marth looks like he's gonna be the fast, light, swift, killing Swordsman. Ike is NOT the new Marth, i played as him, and Ike is nothing at all similar to Marth.

Chaosblade77

Smash Lord

Ike is the slowest character in Brawl to anyone's knowledge right now (much slower than Bowser...) and has absolutely no combo ability, and can KO at low percentages.

That is nothing like Marth, who is fast, lots of combo ability, and either needs a good spike (if he is lucky) or tipper to KO at medium percentages.

The movesets are also completely different, save for two attacks or so. Marth has not been replaced yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom