• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who wants a spot in Pound 4?

Trikrome

Smash Apprentice
Hey everybody. I registered for Pound 4 but I just cant go anymore due to work and a busy schedule. So if anybody wants to go but didn't register in time.... let me know. I'll sell you my registration. I only entered singles tho so sorry about that if you wanted doubles too.

Zone

Smash Champion
Hey everybody. I registered for Pound 4 but I just cant go anymore due to work and a busy schedule. So if anybody wants to go but didn't register in time.... let me know. I'll sell you my registration. I only entered singles tho so sorry about that if you wanted doubles too.
I'm in the same boat as this guy, I registered as Singles and Doubles, and my teamate can't go. So I'm not gonna bother either. I'll give mine away for free if anyone wants it.

Mine were Melee Singles and doubles.

I didn't pay for brawl.

NC-Echo

Smash Lord
I'm in the same boat as this guy, I registered as Singles and Doubles, and my teamate can't go. So I'm not gonna bother either. I'll give mine away for free if anyone wants it.
For what events. Melee or Brawl? I would be interested depending.

Top Bottom