• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who took my controller out of hbox's room last night!!!!1

Status
Not open for further replies.

h1roshi

Smash Hero
Kissimmee, Florida playing melee! (f*** brawl, th
yoooooooooo, somebody took my controller from hbox's room last night while i was sleeping!!! who took it!!!! finch can you check!!!!! danny can you check too!!!!! hbox can you check as well!!!! those are the three people i specifically saw in the room while i was sleeping, they all woke me up!!!1 if anyone has it let me know!!!!! its my 3rd controller already, and this time it wasnt even my fault.

its a silver controller witha curved cut in the left analog stick.

-hiro

actionblackbird

Smash Journeyman
first h-box controller now hiroshis =/. Man, someone is taking WATO's controller and selling it in the blackmarket in hope to steal WATO's melee winnning mojo >_>.

but seriusly

please report the controller to the rightful owner >:/.

h1roshi

Smash Hero
Kissimmee, Florida playing melee! (f*** brawl, th
ok, SOMEONE TOOK MY CONTROLLER. IT DIDNT GROW LEGS AND WALK OUT THE ROOM WHILE I WAS ASLEEP. WHO TOOK IT. CAN YOU GUYS PLEASE JUST CHECK FOR ME, CUZ IM SURE YOUR JUST LIKE, OH I DONT HAVE IT, AND DIDNT EVEN CHECK, BUT SOMEBODY TOOK IT BY MISTAKE. JUST CHECK!!!!!!

-hiro

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom