• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who smashes near Orlando?

Dojomaster2

Smash Cadet
Hey I'll be visiting FLA in May from the 15th to the 24th, probably staying in Cocoa Beach area but I know thats only 45 mins from Orlando. Who smashes in Orlando thats willing to play? Need to get some of the beast FLA practice in. Probably should add I only play melee

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
the community is split between brawl and melee though.

this is not true at all.

everyone agrees melee is better, and half of you suckers just aren't good enough to accept melee as your lord and savior yet.

dojomaster, we have groups that play almost daily in the UCF area. contact us and we will make you better

Laijin

Smash Hero
this is not true at all.

everyone agrees melee is better, and half of you suckers just aren't good enough to accept melee as your lord and savior yet.

dojomaster, we have groups that play almost daily in the UCF area. contact us and we will make you better
wut.
I have been to both brawl and melee orlando tournaments. I only saw a very small handful of people who actually played both. So yea..its pretty separate bro.

Top Bottom