• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who sings better Jigglypuff or Aaliyah?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really like the way Jigglypuff sings better, but my brother thinks Aaliyah is a better singer.

To make this completely on-topic, Jigglypuff needs to be top tier.

§leepy God

Smash Master
Of course Jigglypuff voice is god tier. But other than that, Jigglypuff has been hit with a nerf stick, so I can't see Jiggls in top tier..... screw it, TIRES DON EXIST!!!

You speak the truth!

The tier list looks like it was made by MetaKnight/Snake Fanbrats and Jigglypuff/Falcon/Ganon/Link/Red/Yoshi/Sonic haters. Jigglypuff is one of my favorite characters, and I'd still use her, even if all of her moves have no damage OR knockback! Not only are Tiers For Queers, but they don exits!

Pichu and Mewtwo should have been in Brawl :(

PND

Smash Champion
Jiggs will not be top or even high tier. If we can perfect her interrupts, low middle tier would be the best she could hope for. She's a flawed character, and in order to truly excel with her you need to learn her limitations.

And this is completely off topic. Hylian.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Report please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom