• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who should I second?

Niche

Smash Cadet
Slippi.gg
fueg#0
NNID
0hribbon
I've been playing puff since I started melee and I've always been about playing puff in every situation. But recently I've been thinking about a secondary in case my puff just doesn't work or is feeling off.
I'm thinking about seconding Fox, Falco, or Marth. I was wondering what play styles do these characters have and what is required to play them efficiently.

GenNyan

Smash Ace
Falco. I switched from maining Puff to maining Falco and kept puff as a secondary, and found the change relatively smooth.

42nd

Smash Cadet
it is your choice, but this happens to every puff. The matchups can suck and its really frusterating at times. But i'd say keep her as a main or move on. I dont really think dual maining with puff is very good

Top Bottom