• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

who should i main?

supersonic1

Smash Rookie
Im going with either sonic or lucario maybe wolf. I mained Fox in Melee if that helps at all. Im going to use fox for tourny, but i really wanna learn one tof those two but i want to know which one first and which ones the easiest?:confused::confused::confused:

Meta_Sonic64

Smash Master
Im going with either sonic or lucario maybe wolf. I mained Fox in Melee if that helps at all. Im going to use fox for tourny, but i really wanna learn one tof those two but i want to know which one first and which ones the easiest?:confused::confused::confused:
The best thing I could tell you, is to go to the character discussion thread and observe the videos. Whichever one you think looks the best to fit your fighting style then that's your character.

supersonic1

Smash Rookie
The best thing I could tell you, is to go to the character discussion thread and observe the videos. Whichever one you think looks the best to fit your fighting style then that's your character.
kk btw how did u get that on your sig ?

Legendary Angel

Smash Apprentice
I'd say just play whichever one just fits you. I'm an indecisive person sometimes, but I just go with whatever character appeals to me.

Top Bottom