• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WHo notices the Mii trend?

Tera253

Smash Ace
has anyone noticed that there is no middle ground when it comes to people's opinions on the Miis?
it's either: "heck yeah!" or "heck no!"
it's 10s and 0s all the way.

...or is it?

~Tera253~

Fawriel

Smash Master
I think it's more like 8 or 0. Most supporters are like "sounds fun".
Well, it WOULD be fun. For five minutes. Make me a 2, I guess.

Tera253

Smash Ace
yeah, the poitn kinda was, it's either: "yeah they'd be cool," or "no way, they suck."
there's no "ahh, who cares if they're in or not?"
~Tera253~

Red Exodus

Smash Master
I'm in the negatives. They suck and they suck hard, they remind of Saturday morning TV when I was younger.

The Director

Smash Lord
I like the idea of Miis being used as characters in Brawl. Everybody who I've played Wii with loves Miis, and I think they would fit in with the other characters in Brawl.

All you could do is give the Mii a difinitive moveset, then you could scroll through the different Miis on your Wii just like choosing character colors before you play. So they would all look different, but have the same moves.

Finally the little names over our characters might actually match who we're fighting with!

Tera253

Smash Ace
that's exactly what Tera was thinking. they may not show up as playables, but they'll probably be implemented someway somehow.
Imagine having your face over the little red arrow instead of the 1P. (actually, Tera's would be 4P)
~Tera253~

Wiseguy

Smash Champion
There are two kinds of people in this world: those who would love to see Miis in Brawl and those who hate fun.

C'mon, people think of the possibilities: Miis would enable players to stage their own battle royal between Gandalf, Capt. Jack Sparrow, Spock and Steven Colbert. The possibilites are endless.

Also, I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but I am certain that there is already a Mii thread. Searching is your friend.

The Director

Smash Lord
C'mon, people think of the possibilities: Miis would enable players to stage their own battle royal between Gandalf, Capt. Jack Sparrow, Spock and Steven Colbert. The possibilites are endless.
Or if we wanted to get really redundant, we could have Miis of Mario, Luigi, Snake etc.! Imagine Mario fighting Snake fighting Mario fighting Snake! You're right Wiseguy, the possibilities are endless!

I fear that an end won't be put to this debate until we actually use the Miis in Brawl. (if they're even in there!) Maybe they'd be fun, maybe they wouldn't. We'll see! I hope they're in there. :)

Caael

Smash Lord
Or if we wanted to get really redundant, we could have Miis of Mario, Luigi, Snake etc.! Imagine Mario fighting Snake fighting Mario fighting Snake! You're right Wiseguy, the possibilities are endless!

I fear that an end won't be put to this debate until we actually use the Miis in Brawl. (if they're even in there!) Maybe they'd be fun, maybe they wouldn't. We'll see! I hope they're in there. :)
I made a Mario Mii....and Luigi, Wario, Peach and Waluigi.

Wario came out best..

I dont want them in as they wouldn't suit very well to the game ( explained in previous post) but if they do get in, I just wont use them.

The Director

Smash Lord
I dont want them in as they wouldn't suit very well to the game ( explained in previous post) but if they do get in, I just wont use them.
Finally, somebody using common sense! Instead of complaining how they don't want Miis included into Brawl, they could just simply not use them. :grin:

Fawriel

Smash Master
Miis would clash with the original concept of the game. If they're going to have something like that, they might as well just make up own characters for the game and call it Smash Street Tekken or something.
If Miis ARE inserted, they should at least be weak enough so that their use is restricted to fun games reenacting The Ultimate Showdown of Ultimate Destiny.

Red Exodus

Smash Master
No it wouldn't, we'd just see Miis everywhere. Why not rename it Super Smash bros. Miis while you're at it.

JesterBox

Smash Ace
I love making Miis I made Jesus and Hitler and Shaft and Mr. T and Bruce Lee and Me and Chuck Norris and Everbody

look around on the web you can make robo cop and aliens and explosion faces and wang faces you name it.

i like them as your profile picture

Thrillhouse-vh.

Smash Hero
has anyone noticed that there is no middle ground when it comes to people's opinions on the Miis?
it's either: "heck yeah!" or "heck no!"
it's 10s and 0s all the way.

...or is it?

~Tera253~
I fail to see the reason for you to make a thread about this.

Top Bottom