• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who loves Dr Mario? Well if you do? Come on in! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riako-san

Smash Rookie
Howdy ho you lovely smashers and smashets (girl smashers)! I know that some folks really love using Dr Mario! Do you like Dr Mario? Do you want a place where Dr Mario users can intermingle and talk about combos and strats? Do you want to discuss about various Dr mario related things? All including whatever pops into your little mind? Well then you're more then welcome to join the new up and coming Skype Group! This is made for Dr Mario mains to have a single spot where they can converse on strats, techs, and other little things!

If you main Dr Mario or want to try him out, please feel free to join in!

My skype name is Riako-san add me and then I'll add you to our little family of doctors! :D

(My apologies in advance to anyone who made a Dr Mario group that I might have missed! D: )

JingleJangleJamil

Banned via Warnings
Sorry,but there is a character discussion forum for Dr. Mario and every other character in the game too. Just go over to the Dr. Mario social thread and talk about that there.

dizney

Smash Cadet
NNID
mdizney
Sorry,but there is a character discussion forum for Dr. Mario and every other character in the game too. Just go over to the Dr. Mario social thread and talk about that there.
I see where you're coming from, but I saw in the Shulk group they set up something like this as well. I think something like this would differ from a forum post since it would be in real time being able to talk about it, not just through threads that people might miss and questions take time to get answered. I personally think it's a great idea

KenMeister

Smash Lord
NNID
KenMeister
3DS FC
3609-1224-8364
Yeah, there's definitely a Skype group for the Shulk boards as well, and needless to say I've met a lot of good people on there. Heck, I've invited some from there to co-commentate on my streams time-to-time as an example of how great the people are on there, and it's been extremely active even a good 2 or 3 months later. I'd say I'm all for a Skype group, why not? The Sheik one I was part of died anyway, and I might as well just switch from there to get rid of un-needed space. Also, I think someone should rename this thread Dr. Mario Skype Group or something as a means to attract more people, just my two cents. Anyhoo, my skype ID is KenMeisterLP.

Last edited:

Gunla

It's my bit, you see.
Administrator
BRoomer
Writing Team
This topic is better suited for the Social; if you wish to find more users to go and add onto a group, your best bet is to directly head into that thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom