• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who is your main and what color do you use?

Walbytamer11

Smash Apprentice
I finally nailed my characters down to Fox and Marth, but choosing a color is a pain lmfao.

Deciding between
Red/Blue Fox
and
Blue/Red/Black Marth

Valentttine

Still learning but we getting there
I rep the white wedding Marth, even though it's the lowest on the Marth colour power rankings apparently, it just looks the coolest!

Ezmar

Smash Rookie
I play Rambo Puff, not because of Hbox, we just both independently knew that it's the best Puff costume.

Like calculus.

DerpyDayha

Smash Cadet
K

Green Marth all the way. Srsly.
White Marth just when I'm playing my friends that way Marth isn't top tier and I won't wreck them too easy

Black Falco. People. I'm serious, best Falco colour ever.

Green/Blue Fox if I decide to play him but rly.

That blood red falcon. Idk, I'm colorblind (search it up, you might learn something)

The Ganon with blue/purple again idk.

I main Marth and falco but I'm not very good at falco yet. All the other characters I just play sometimes for fun.

Seriously people green Marth is god level.

Bearbuddy4

Smash Journeyman
NNID
bearbuddy3
I like Charizard, purple, because purple makes him a pimp.

MCDMars

Smash Rookie
Blue :ganondorfmelee:
Black :marthmelee:
Red :falconmelee:

Although if I ever get good the the point where I feel confident in competing outside of the Irish scene I'd probably use green for everyone but Falcon cause Blood Falcons a beast

Get Ireland on the map yo

Last edited:

Pafslash

Smash Rookie
NNID
Pafsafasafs
I use Blue Ribbon Puff. I win by playing literally the most adorable thing in the game.

B00nes

Smash Rookie
White :marthmelee: (Prom Dress Marth)
Purple:ganondorfmelee:
Purple/red:falconmelee:
Fire :luigimelee:
Headband :jigglypuffmelee: (hbox bois)

Tawkos

Smash Rookie
NNID
Tawkos
Main: Red fox
2ndaries: Default Fox (lffn), default Falco, red Marth, Batman, Green Mario, backpackin Pichu.
Switched from Red Marth to the real hero of time, Green Marth. Also, dropped Default Fox in general (Mango Nation all the way) and switched to brown Mario.

Oz☯

Smash Rookie
Default(Always do the best with this)- :icsmelee:
White- :marthmelee:
Default(Always do the best with this)- :luigimelee:

Really wanted to use pink luigi, but I always do best with the base green, Also, with climbers, have always liked the base.

I've basically only been playing IC lately, trying to get really good, having trouble with the Sopo against higher level players, but other than that, pretty good improvement lately.

Last edited:

Cool

Smash Journeyman
And that is exactly right. Everyone does. Except for the fact that I accidentally put "the" instead of "my." Which should read: "Fire Power Mario is my only answer."
Too lazy to edit.
Lmao I was just playing. I respect that answer.

Top Bottom